The Menu Part 6 Gritty's Healthy and Unhealthy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
What???????????

Yeah, I just can't be bothered to eat something with the ****ing bones still on it. I am sure they are as delicious as brisket, which I found out is as "meh" as it gets when it comes to food.

Anybody who @ 's me is going to be met with a huge wall of apathy.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah, I just can't be bothered to eat something with the ****ing bones still on it. I am sure they are as delicious as brisket, which I found out is as "meh" as it gets when it comes to food.

Anybody who @ 's me is going to be met with a huge wall of apathy.
Meat with the bone still in, add flavour. True story!

Just shocked you have never had baby back ribs, honey garlic spare ribs, regular pork ribs, etc...

Tell your mom you want some and stop depriving yourself!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Meat with the bone still in, add flavour. True story!

Just shocked you have never had baby back ribs, honey garlic spare ribs, regular pork ribs, etc...

Tell your mom you want some and stop depriving yourself!

I know they add flavor, but what I am saying is, who gives a **** if they add flavor when you have to eat around a bone? :laugh: It's like the restaurants over there where they sit you down at a table with a grill or a pot of boiling water on it and then hand you trays with uncooked meat and vegetables on it that you make yourself at the table. What am I paying you for if I am cooking this **** myself? If I wanted to have a bunch of bones in my ****, I would have been a butcher. People lol amirite?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I know they add flavor, but what I am saying is, who gives a **** if they add flavor when you have to eat around a bone? :laugh: It's like the restaurants over there where they sit you down at a table with a grill or a pot of boiling water on it and then hand you trays with uncooked meat and vegetables on it that you make yourself at the table. What am I paying you for if I am cooking this **** myself? If I wanted to have a bunch of bones in my ****, I would have been a butcher. People lol amirite?
:facepalm:

You lazy f***er...lol. Maybe think of the bone as a handle in which to eat the meat.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
ribs when done properly fall off the bone. the bone is just a handle, so you don't have to use a fork.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
:facepalm:

You lazy ****er...lol. Maybe think of the bone as a handle in which to eat the meat.

ribs when done properly fall off the bone. the bone is just a handle, so you don't have to use a fork.

I bet you guys that once I tasted them I wouldn't care about them enough to bother. I had that brisket last summer, and I know for a fact that it was super high quality Tennessean ****ing brisket, and everybody else loved it, but I was just so underwhelmed. I think I even rolled my eyes at it a few times, like right at the brisket, as if to ask the pig it came from "What the **** are you doing?"

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Back to cooking simple meals. Southwest salad with chicken breast.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
you are absolutely right, because of the to each thier own factor so i hear you but, brisket is amazing. ive never had "meh" brisket before. cook/butcher/flavor ways that you like and go slow. if its not too good for you i would suggest giving it another shot.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
you are absolutely right, because of the to each thier own factor so i hear you but, brisket is amazing. ive never had "meh" brisket before. cook/butcher/flavor ways that you like and go slow. if its not too good for you i would suggest giving it another shot.

It's not like I would avoid it or anything, you know what I mean? It's just that it did absolutely nothing for me, so I wouldn't have it again on purpose. I'm really more or less a 10-year-old boy when it comes to food.

Reactions: Hextallent63

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
so you made dry and wet? where are they now, are they single? non judgemental? i can leave my wife and kids if need be...

They've all been devoured.

I rubbed them down with mustard, then a dry rub. Only liquids were honey and butter on the meat side and BBQ sauce on the bone side when I wrapped them in foil for the second cooking phase.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm not sure if I have ever eaten ribs. I must have at some point, right? But I don't think I have.

Think of all the things you’ve ever said. This is the first time I’ve been worried about you.

Made a roast tonight to slice down into roast beef sandwiches for lunch tomorrow with some green tea wasabi hot sauce. I'm not home, so I had to MacGyver it a bit, but it came out nice and rare on the inside.

ing]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad