The Menu Part 6 Gritty's Healthy and Unhealthy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
'Could not care less'... but whatever.

So, you're saying I'm the first one you didn't allow to do so without recrimination?

I haven't been following this Thread for very long... but I've been getting a feeling that you're trying to hold a tight rein. But I'll gladly reassess my thinking on this... but please do me a favor and let me have my opinions without view shaming.

You can say what you want, you can eat what you want. The purpose of this thread is to welcome all food stories.

However if someone wants to bash you for weird combinations like mayo on a bananas that is allowed.

Your a good citizen, but the Wars will never end

the Hot dog not being a sandwich that war will never end.

The mustard war will never end, even though Brown Mustard rules.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
You can say what you want, you can eat what you want. The purpose of this thread is to welcome all food stories.

However if someone wants to bash you for weird combinations like mayo on a bananas that is allowed.

Your a good citizen, but the Wars will never end

the Hot dog not being a sandwich that war will never end.

The mustard war will never end, even though Brown Mustard rules.

People can disagree about mayo on bananas... hopefully after trying it... but what I'm having concerns with is your saying that since I don't agree with you I'm out there in space... and I'm the Thread's Frank Burns because you don't agree with my personal opinions

Dislike my individual opinions all you want... dislike me for my personal opinions... not cool, dude... You started to get personal a bit there, Lou.

Please keep in mind that most of my Posts are lighthearted and often kidding... People like to eat what they enjoy... it's fine to kid about it though... as long as it's not personal.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
A hot dog is a sandwich.

Fact. End of discussion.

The story I remember was that the sandwhich was name after the Earl of Sandwhich (sp?)... she played cards and wanted to eat while playing cards... and devised the sandwhich so he could eat while still having one hand free to play cards.

A Hot Dog in a Bun would certainly fall into that category... Where argument otherwise arose, I have no clue... I concur that that is indeed a Fact... Period. :thumbu:

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
The story I remember was that the sandwhich was name after the Earl of Sandwhich (sp?)... she played cards and wanted to eat while playing cards... and devised the sandwhich so he could eat while still having one hand free to play cards.

A Hot Dog in a Bun would certainly fall into that category... Where argument otherwise arose, I have no clue... I concur that that is indeed a Fact... Period. :thumbu:
Bring back eating gloves

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Hot dog is not a sandwich only morons would say it was. Last I looked your a genius.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
276729.jpg

Reactions: klutch and BigToe

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
On Glen Macnow and Joe SixPack's excellent What's Brewing NBCSNP show, they talked about Deep Fried Pickles... I am not a friend food guy... but they claim theyare great, and better than French Fries with beer. They are large whole Dills.

Has anyone tried them? Are they worth the Saturated Fat? I can't imagine what they would be like.

... Asking for myself.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Hahaha okay. This hot dog conversation is insanity. All other threads appear to be safe.

all is good in the world.

The hot dog war will never end.

This thread is as safe as can be. I have no personal issues with anyone. It's chat anyone who takes chat siriusly needs help.

Your a good citizen proto.

The usual suspects in this thread are most important. I learned alot of new food receipies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad