OT: The Menu Part 5 Gritty's Kitchen and Lou's Tavern edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I'm new to this thread, but was a founding member of Pizzabuzz. Was looking for the video above, but found this instead. It is like watching video of your kids when they were little (sorry if reposted)

Reactions: Magua

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
shun-classic-hollow-ground-nakiri-knife-c.jpg

This will be my next kitchen purchase. I need a paring knife more than this, but it's just too damn sexy not to get next

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
Since there's kind of a big football game today, I was very disappointed to visit this thread and see a big 'ole nothing burger.... C'mon Philly get your game day munchies on.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
spent a couple hours getting my lucky iggles chili prepped and ready to go, we're simmering on the stove now

Reactions: Chicken Chaser

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
We are going to have stuffed mushrooms for an app and stuffed bell peppers for dinner.

I'm the only one considering it the game day meal since the wife likes the Vikings, one daughter likes the Giants (don't ask), 2 daughters don't give a rat's ass, and the son in law is a Seahawks fan. My youngest is with me though... there's a bit of solace in that. Lol

EDIT: I was wrong, not stuffed peppers but a Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole that is freakin amazing

Last edited:

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I've had veggie cheesesteaks before. Usually I put sliced cheddar and/or provolone on them. Next time I have one I want to use provolone, American and some sort of cheddar sauce (since I'm not a fan of Cheez Whiz).

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I've had veggie cheesesteaks before. Usually I put sliced cheddar and/or provolone on them. Next time I have one I want to use provolone, American and some sort of cheddar sauce (since I'm not a fan of Cheez Whiz).

I haven't had that since I was a kid :laugh:

Anything that can live on a shelf unrefrigerated, ain't cheese :sarcasm:

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->