OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I have been taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every morning, and it is vile on its own, so I'm not really in the mood for those, but in general they sound nice.
I’ve heard of people doing this. Is there an actual benefit, or is it just a placebo type thing?

My dinner tonight. Mississippi Roast.

8508E0E3-4C03-4E24-A138-1DC9A0F30413.jpeg
9312AA75-09F3-4CEA-B4F2-C28C5D7C5FB5.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I have been taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every morning, and it is vile on its own, so I'm not really in the mood for those, but in general they sound nice.
I take apple cider vinegar when I feel like I'm getting sick. I take it with grape juice, it's really the only thing I can stand it with. I don't even like grape juice and otherwise I haven't had that on it's own since I was a kid, but it's the best thing to mask it IMO.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I take apple cider vinegar when I feel like I'm getting sick. I take it with grape juice, it's really the only thing I can stand it with. I don't even like grape juice and otherwise I haven't had that on it's own since I was a kid, but it's the best thing to mask it IMO.

I ****ing LOVE grape juice. I have so much practice slamming beers, shotgunning beers, doing beer bongs, and slamming vodka shots that I can just toss back the vinegar and deal with it, so it's not a problem. I am waking up so early now that I can't be bothered to make more of an effort than that. The other thing is that it helps make for a nice morning dip - between the acid of that and the acid of the coffee, the dip really settles in nicely and I produce a good amount of spit with a nice consistency. I'm not even joking lol

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Orange chocolate just doesn't mix for me. It's one of the few things with chocolate I dislike.

I'm very hesitant when it comes to, like, mixing stuff with fruit, or just generally mixing stuff that doesn't normally go together, but I tried this one and it was just awesome.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I ****ing LOVE grape juice. I have so much practice slamming beers, shotgunning beers, doing beer bongs, and slamming vodka shots that I can just toss back the vinegar and deal with it, so it's not a problem. I am waking up so early now that I can't be bothered to make more of an effort than that. The other thing is that it helps make for a nice morning dip - between the acid of that and the acid of the coffee, the dip really settles in nicely and I produce a good amount of spit with a nice consistency. I'm not even joking lol
Those are the dips you live for.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Looks nice, but personally I HATE when pasta gets crunchy on the edges.

Like the mouth version of nails on a chalkboard to me.

I'm pretty much the same, but I also don't like it when it gets too gooey either, like a lot of the mac and cheeses you see these days with the really melty white cheeses - that's not my bag. Still good, but it reminds me too much of Dave Hakstok hockey, i.e. "heavy." I like pasta more "greasy," for lack of a better term, like a nice spaghetti carbonara or pesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad