OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Anyone here ever hear of myzone? It’s this company that created a heart rate monitor and an app to track it.

It’s pretty cool, you can have fitness competitions with your friends and it doesn’t matter if they’re already in shape or not cause it awards you points based off total body expenditure and heart rate so everyone’s on a level playing field it just matters how hard you push yourself.

Figured some people who have tried the keto diet and other things in this thread might be interested in it. It’d be cool to have an hf flyers board challenge.

If I did that, I would use golf scoring - lowest score wins.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Flats > drums all day everyday. They get a little crispier and better meat quality.

Ranch > blue cheese AINEC

1qtXisT.gif

Reactions: klutch

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Silly American.

When he said "Franks", he did not mean hotdog. He meant Franks hot sauce. Personally, I am a Dave's hot sauce guy, ironically

Do you ever put Tim's maple syrup on your flats?

Speaking of maple, I got one of these the other day and it was very nice. I won't get another, because I am deeply disturbed by the continent-sized mass of plastic floating in the ocean and am trying to severely cut back on my consumption of plastic, but it was nice. Full disclosure, I got it because it is going to make for an excellent spitter.

3fd52222f6dd87258bc50e374ff12498a30bf14b.jpg

Reactions: klutch and Tripod

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Are you guys seriously trying to say that you would rather eat that flat one than the drummie? For real? Do your teeth lay back inside your mouth so you can scrape the meat off them? Bunch of weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad