OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh, I pay extra to get hair with it. Not even human necessarily.
giphy.gif

Flyers Faithful

Feb 12, 2016
So after two bites of salmon and scrolling through a Lou’s post the salmon hit the trash can and dominoes wings were delivered 30 minutes later. I didnt even care they were dominoes either, they were delictable compared to the salmon.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
So after two bites of salmon and scrolling through a Lou’s post the salmon hit the trash can and dominoes wings were delivered 30 minutes later. I didnt even care they were dominoes either, they were delictable compared to the salmon.
I CRAVE FAST FOOD AFTER EVERY LOU POST....DAMN YOU LOU...DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO...
th (12).jpg

Flyers Faithful

Feb 12, 2016
I only just realized I can run the slow cooker overnight to have lunch for the next day. I'm making a beef stew with some chuck eye roast, carrots, celery, potates, red wine, and whatever else.
Yeah but good look sleeping with that sweet smell filling your house!

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Breaking my Keto diet intentionally tonight so that I dont get sick when i drink my face off on saturday. Throughout the diet I have been craving French Fries, but a slice of pizza would also be nice...decisions.
Take a trip up to Hoagie Haven in Princeton and get a fat sandwich. That'll do the trick.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Breaking my Keto diet intentionally tonight so that I dont get sick when i drink my face off on saturday. Throughout the diet I have been craving French Fries, but a slice of pizza would also be nice...decisions.
I say, get the slice of pizza....but don't eat the crust. And see if someone else you are out with drinking with, gets fries and ask for a few.....or split an order. The carbs saved from the crust, you eat with the fries.

Now I want them both....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->