OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
If you are lucky enough to get a hot order of fries, and you eat a fistful of fries at the same time as you take a bite of your sandwich, it's almost enough to fool your mouth into thinking your sandwich is hot enough.

the key is you can’t let it get cold and taste like rubber cardboard.

five guys they give to much fries . The other places I just prefer something different. I mean who passes up bacon fries at Wendy’s for regular?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
the key is you can’t let it get cold and taste like rubber cardboard.

five guys they give to much fries . The other places I just prefer something different. I mean who passes up bacon fries at Wendy’s for regular?
Me. Bacon fries are like $3 more and you get maybe 8 bacon bits on the smaller than a normal order of fries serving.
5 guys might be one of the most overrated places out there.

Want to hear something surprising? ShopRite double bacon cheeseburgers are actually really damn good.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Me. Bacon fries are like $3 more and you get maybe 8 bacon bits on the smaller than a normal order of fries serving.
5 guys might be one of the most overrated places out there.

Want to hear something surprising? ShopRite double bacon cheeseburgers are actually really damn good.
Fast Food tip #2:

Order things seperately, Order extra bacon on your burger...usually costs $.50 and get 2 strips. Use that to "crumble your own bacon on your fries! Order a side of liquid cheese for the same price...and bam...cheese and bacon fries for $1.00!!!

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Some good
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Fast Food tip #2:

Order things seperately, Order extra bacom on your burger...usually costs $.50 and get 2 strips. Use that to "crumble your own bacon on your fries! Order a side of liquid cheese for the same price...and bam...cheese and bacon fries for $1.00!!!
This man needs some likes guys. Let’s throw some his way.
Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->