OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
What and where is this place?

It's on South Street between 7th and 8th. Excellent selection of German beers on tap - not a single IPA (they do have Yards IPA in bottles/cans), and you get to choose between a half liter or liter pour. Food is generally excellent, though they changed up their menu a bit since the last time I was there. The Schweinsaxe (pork shank) is huge and $40, but if you can, it's the thing I would eat if I'm there for the first time. If they go back to their old distributor when supply chains even out, that price would likely go down (at the trade off of a smaller shank).

Reactions: Lord Defect

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’ve never noticed the place for all the times I’ve been through south street... crazy

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Says the guy who's pee pee tingles at a chain steakhouse....
Bruh, there's like 8 locations, 6 of them being in Massachusetts. Come at me

PXL_20210524_231353679.jpg
PXL_20210525_001016042.jpg

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
There's really no place that has a salad bar anymore. The only places I know that have/had salad bars in PA are Ruby Tuesday's and Hoss's. Both of which closed near me.
People in NJ will probably be happy about them being open again especially at the following place.

Menu — The Pub

I would also mention Fogo de Chao... but if you are eating anything but meat there you are doing it wrong.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
People in NJ will probably be happy about them being open again especially at the following place.

Menu — The Pub

I would also mention Fogo de Chao... but if you are eating anything but meat there you are doing it wrong.
Is chicken still considered a “meat” when you go to a steak house of any kind?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

Menu — The Pub

I've been to Fogo once and noticed the salad bar. I love salad, but I did not have a salad at Fogo...what a waste that'd be. If I remember correctly, they do have full strips of cooked bacon on that salad bar though.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I recently discovered Voortman Bakery’s Vanilla Wafers. I’m going to swear off all other junk food from now on. This stuff is incredible.

I’m going to try the chocolate and strawberry flavors soon because I’m a candyass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->