The Menu Part 16 The Bob Clarke, HC Couturier PS5 Pre order hook up Thanksgiving edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I hope those friends all lived in the same house!
View attachment 377586

But that does look good.

Technically. This is an outdoor gathering and it's not Thanksgiving anymore.

That said, I was the person tested furthest away from today. Of the 7 people here, 2 of us love together, 2 of the others live together (one is a nurse who gets tested everyday and hasn't worked since tuesday) 1 has been in full quarantine because they wanted to see their newborn niece, and one qho works from home and literally eleven leaves his apartment except to get his groceries that are delivered to his apartment door.

I know you were just kidding but as someone who takes this pretty serious, I felt it necessary to explain that were being VERY safe about this.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

That said, I was the person tested furthest away from today. Of the 7 people here, 2 of us love together, 2 of the others live together (one is a nurse who gets tested everyday and hasn't worked since tuesday) 1 has been in full quarantine because they wanted to see their newborn niece, and one qho works from home and literally eleven leaves his apartment except to get his groceries that are delivered to his apartment door.

I know you were just kidding but as someone who takes this pretty serious, I felt it necessary to explain that were being VERY safe about this.
Lewd

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
To be fair, we do love together too, I guess.
x5.png

Doesn't show on mobile. Desktop or laptop only.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

It’s so sweet that two of you found love together

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Looks good.

I don't know why, but I just got in the mood for some stout's and porters. I don't even really like them, but yesterday, something just hit me and wanted to have some. Went to the store tonight, took a look at the offerings and made a 6 pack with the gf. She went for the ipas, I went stout and porter

Its definitely stout and porter season. I still enjoy IPAs, don't get me wrong. But outside, during this time of year, with a fire pit going? Nah, its time for this:

20201128_210819.jpg

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad