Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
20200308_193817.jpg

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
brings back memorys of me and three friends meeting up at my friends house. wed all grab a pack of wings and a case of beer and see who could cook the best ones on the grill. curry and crunchy bbq were a few of the favorites, we did this 5 or 6 times one summer. those wings there look great and im a fan of cooking them whole like that.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
brings back memorys of me and three friends meeting up at my friends house. wed all grab a pack of wings and a case of beer and see who could cook the best ones on the grill. curry and crunchy bbq were a few of the favorites, we did this 5 or 6 times one summer. those wings there look great and im a fan of cooking them whole like that.

Lemon pepper, cajun rub, and air fried cajun (he wasnt a believer in the air fryer).

Similar circumstances, though.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
This is why living in Lancaster is AMAZING.

Not only the agriculture for produce but the farmer's markets for meats around here are wonderful too!!

Eat fresh my dudes!
Amish markets rule for their baked goods and butchers....

Reactions: ybnvs

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

I've done that with Seafood during the summers. Everyone brings a different seafood dish...I usually go spicy shrimp scampi and watch my friends faces when the spice level creeps up at the end.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
I've done that with Seafood during the summers. Everyone brings a different seafood dish...I usually go spicy shrimp scampi and watch my friends faces when the spice level creeps up at the end.
damn, sea food. awesome idea. thankyou for the great idea.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
For those in Noeth Wales, lansdale, pembroke.

Sumneytown pike and church, were Merck is.

There use to be a genuardis.

Finally I saw it being knocked down.

To make way for

ROYAL FARMS.

That is 4 blocks from my brother.

Hell yes.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You guys only liked it for the cookies peeking in the top right corner... :(
I woukd eat it all if given to me at someone's house. But if I was at my house, would have corn or mushrooms instead of the beans.

Looks great though.

I am having pork later today in fact.

Reactions: ybnvs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad