FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
BANANAS DO NOT RUIN ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM SHOULD BE HONORED THAT A BANANA WOULD EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH IT

a2111523fefe83605aacb70cd1a079c5.png
Apparently I missed world war ice cream too. Jeez you guys :laugh:

Ice cream is great in small amounts :thumbu:
I would definitely eat ice cream with fruit like a banana, strawberries, mango, etc

Reactions: Striiker

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Red Arrow diner just down the street from me is open 24/7. Breakfast food at 10 PM is the way to go

zucchini bread>>> carrot cake

both are great. And neither taste like the veggie in them. If someone gives you carrot cake and it tastes like carrots, it's made wrong. You should taste cinnamon, nutmeg, nuts, delicious icing...not carrot.

Just like when I eat my moms zucchini chocolate cake, you don't taste zucchini. If I did, I would throw it out. I taste chocolate.

Louis, they can get bent. Let's just go and collect all of it that they don't want and eat it all with our hands.

Now I feel like the next time the wife and I eat out, we need to get carrot cake just so I can take a picture to irritate these haters.

Carrot cake is tasty.

Carrot cake is in fact, good.

To those who like carrot cake you are spared, to those who don't,

I'm have dug 31 holes for 31 soles.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Says the guy who likes onions. Why not just have an onion cake, too? Im sure if you smother those in enough icing, butter, and sugar, they could taste good, too!
Don't need the icing... Butter plus sugar plus onions = caramelized onions. Oh hell yeah

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Peanut butter on any pizza that isn't a designed dessert pizza is close to pineapple on pizza level

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Peanut butter on any pizza that isn't a designed dessert pizza is close to pineapple on pizza level
Believe me, I thought it was serial killer status before I tried it. It's not that bad. And I've probably only done it like 5 times in 15 years so it's definitely not a daily pizza occurrence. I'm not bringing my own tub of Skippy to Pizza Hut with me.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Does anyone else put parmesan cheese on their pizza? I mean the stuff they make for regular people, not the bull**** actual cheese you buy from some artisan ****.

occasionally, but usually only when it comes with the pizza. Like the places that put the little packets inside the box, sure. But if i order one at home? Not usually.

Red pepper is a must, though.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
occasionally, but usually only when it comes with the pizza. Like the places that put the little packets inside the box, sure. But if i order one at home? Not usually.

Red pepper is a must, though.

Red pepper is nice too, but I usually skip it. I don't know why. But I like it when it is on the table, both of them, like they used to have at Pizza Hut.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Red pepper is nice too, but I usually skip it. I don't know why. But I like it when it is on the table, both of them, like they used to have at Pizza Hut.

Pizza hut is my #1 'bad' pizza guilty pleasure. Papa johns is #2 - mostly for the dough logs and cheese sauce, though. domino's is an abomination and should never be consumed.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad