Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Shes not that sexy. Calm down.
I mean it beats the shit out of Lou's Panera Bread. He even said so himself.

Also I made dis

3dc5s1.jpg

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
God this thread is great.

Here's some of my weird takes on food, some relevant to current discussion, some not.

I hate raw onions yet I love them cooked, or caramelized, or even pickled.

Breyer's mint chocolate chip (the white kind) is happiness in a carton, though not necessarily my favorite flavor....definitely in my top 5.

Carrot cake is gross and I have always wondered who had the idea. "Hey, ya know what would go good in this cake? Carrots! (????)" I don't think so. And I love carrots....just not in baked goods

I like bananas but there are at least 10 fruits I would eat before I ever got to eating a banana.

I like raisins. I like Raisin Bran. That said, raisins in baked goods and rice pudding (especially) is also disgusting.

Do with that what you will.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
God this thread is great.

Here's some of my weird takes on food, some relevant to current discussion, some not.

I hate raw onions yet I love them cooked, or caramelized, or even pickled.

Breyer's mint chocolate chip (the white kind) is happiness in a carton, though not necessarily my favorite flavor....definitely in my top 5.

Carrot cake is gross and I have always wondered who had the idea. "Hey, ya know what would go good in this cake? Carrots! (????)" I don't think so. And I love carrots....just not in baked goods

I like bananas but there are at least 10 fruits I would eat before I ever got to eating a banana.

I like raisins. I like Raisin Bran. That said, raisins in baked goods and rice pudding (especially) is also disgusting.

Do with that what you will.

More carrot cake for me.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It doesn't taste like a carrot. Only the design is a carrot.

Alls I taste is the butter, icing,

You need a psychiatric evaluation, or a carrot cake smothered in you're face.

Says the guy who likes onions. Why not just have an onion cake, too? Im sure if you smother those in enough icing, butter, and sugar, they could taste good, too!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
zucchini bread>>> carrot cake
both are great. And neither taste like the veggie in them. If someone gives you carrot cake and it tastes like carrots, it's made wrong. You should taste cinnamon, nutmeg, nuts, delicious icing...not carrot.

Just like when I eat my moms zucchini chocolate cake, you don't taste zucchini. If I did, I would throw it out. I taste chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad