Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Here ya go, @Surrounded By Ahos

20210729_130812.jpg

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Was eating solo tonight, and was in Giant, when I saw a frozen salmon cedar plank portion, I think the company was Cedar Bay plank company. Picked the orange ginger version. Thawed and grilled per specs. It was perfect.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Was eating solo tonight, and was in Giant, when I saw a frozen salmon cedar plank portion, I think the company was Cedar Bay plank company. Picked the orange ginger version. Thawed and grilled per specs. It was perfect.
Go to Wegmans, get their sesame ginger sauce and a piece of salmon. Marinate the salmon in said sauce, cook on the grill and thank me later

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Had an adventurous day today...

The tacos were incredible. They were making fresh corn tortillas in front of us the entire timeView attachment 459215 View attachment 459216 View attachment 459217 View attachment 459218 View attachment 459219

The taco stand is very solid but you should try a few other places. Tacos El Gordo is kind of the primer place in Chula Vista. Mitch's Seafood is good for fish tacos and you want to make the lunch special there. It's tucked away in Point Loma off Rosecrans. Point Loma Fishshop (same chain as PB FishShop/Encinitas Fishshop) is very good as well.

For california burritos Lourdes up in Cardiff is my favorite. Mikes Taco Club in Ocean beach is another highly rated place.

Overall skip Pacific beach / Mission beach food but stay for the drinks and women.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The taco stand is very solid but you should try a few other places. Tacos El Gordo is kind of the primer place in Chula Vista. Mitch's Seafood is good for fish tacos and you want to make the lunch special there. It's tucked away in Point Loma off Rosecrans. Point Loma Fishshop (same chain as PB FishShop/Encinitas Fishshop) is very good as well.

For california burritos Lourdes up in Cardiff is my favorite. Mikes Taco Club in Ocean beach is another highly rated place.

Overall skip Pacific beach / Mission beach food but stay for the drinks and women.
My gf's friend recommended taco's El Gordo as well. Might have to check it out along with Mitch's

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
@Lindberg went to Mitch's for lunch. Didn't get the fish tacos but got the fried sampler. Was delicious. Came to Eppig for a beer View attachment 459382 View attachment 459383

Nice! I live in ob so always good to see people there.

Hodad's for burgers is a decent choice. I don't think they are anything special but they are pretty iconic.

Pizza port in ocean beach/solana beach/carlsbad has good beer and a really good beer/pizza lunch special. 2 slices and a beer for under 10.

Bar 1502 / OB Noodle House has great wings and really good pho.

If you like Ballast Point I suggest dropping into one of their locations, they'll end up having a ton of beer that they don't bottle/can.

Modern Times on the outskirt of OB/PL (Ocean beach/ Point Loma) is a very good choice for beer as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad