GDT: The Manic Monday Game|CBJ vs Boston|5-6-19|7:00 p.m.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
True, but they freeze up whenever the puck goes off the stick. So irritating that he's very good at handling the puck in tight corners, protecting it from checks and doing small moves to change the angle of the shot... but he just has no finish whatsoever

Yep. But I call that a problem with vision, not seeing the holes the keeper is giving you. Foligno has sick mitts.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I never thought I'd be writing this, but the Nash injury was a big blow. The trio of Nash-Dubinsky-Boone (the latter not surprisingly) contributed more than could have been imagined and were very playable against the top Bruin lines. The line surprisingly never duplicated their level of play when Andy replaced Nash. While not a scoring line, the original trio did what was expected and more.

Don't take this as a change of heart about a Dubi buyout which I support. But that doesn't take away from their series contributions and my view the Nash absence marked a impacted the series more than I could have imagined.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I have rooted for a lot of teams that didn't get far in their respective playoffs but the Blue Jackets getting knocked out of the 2019 SCP in the 2nd round hurts the most. Not because Boston wasn't the better team, but maybe more so because Blue Jacket play had invigorated the city, and it was very exciting at a time we are normally getting ready to host the Memorial Tournament. We made a mistake trying to play heavy hockey against a team that can do that better than us and we didn't use our entire roster with trust. Those two things will always weigh on me going forward. Heal up boys, you have now raised the city of Columbus's expectations. Next year should be a lot of fun. Those that move on, good luck to you.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Going to be 3 years in a row losing against the future SC champions.

Or Curtis mother f***ing McElhinney wins it.

Reactions: Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Going to be 3 years in a row losing against the future SC champions.

Or Curtis mother ****ing McElhinney wins it.

Well either way in your post they'd be the Stanley Cup champions right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->