GDT: The Manic Monday Game|CBJ vs Boston|5-6-19|7:00 p.m.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I would expect an exact opposite of game 5. CBJ comes out with it's pants on fire (if they come out and dump and chase for 2 periods then we deserve our fate) and attacks. Will come down to who has the best 3rd period, but with the home crowd I think/hope we can take it to game 7.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Could be the last time we see 9 and 72 in a CBJ uniform. Possibly 19 and 95 as well. Don't get me started on Kinkaid....so many great memories of his time here.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Go back to 12F-6D

Ideal:
Bread-PLD-Bjork
Dzingel-Duchene-Cam
Tex-Foligno-Andy
Dubi-Boone-Hannikainen

Z-Seth
Kukan-Savard
Gavrikov-Harrington

Please win, I don’t want a repeat of last year’s game 6. I expect something similar though, akin to us pushing too much and getting punished for our mistakes. Hopefully I’m wrong and Torts has them ready to go. I’m not ready for Bread and Bob to go.

Please win. Go Jackets!

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Must win.

E7KUuVI.jpg

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Go back to 12F-6D

Ideal:
Bread-PLD-Bjork
Dzingel-Duchene-Cam
Tex-Foligno-Andy
Dubi-Boone-Hannikainen

Z-Seth
Kukan-Savard
Gavrikov-Harrington

Please win, I don’t want a repeat of last year’s game 6. I expect something similar though, akin to us pushing too much and getting punished for our mistakes. Hopefully I’m wrong and Torts has them ready to go. I’m not ready for Bread and Bob to go.

Please win. Go Jackets!
Thats a winning lineup, right there. A lineup that will skate and create space, rather than trying to match the hit parade Boston wants to play. Just imagine if Nuti, and Murray were in that lineup. Easy to dismiss that the #cbj have been without 3 starting defenseman, I cant remember any pundits really even talking about it much. We win tonight.... game 7 for all the marbles, and I'm just sayin that Bob may be due a shutout.... its been awhile

Reactions: GoJackets1

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Beerman in for Wennie/Nash. I hope major is right about his forechecking

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Oh thank Gordie Howe that there is no Pooh on the ice at practice. Yes, that is a play on words. I very much hope we use the lineup that GoJackets posted. It is our best chance to win. I make no predictions since I have no idea what is going thru Torts' head. Certainly a morning skate without Pooh is a good start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad