The LWMD NHL 15 Simulation Game Results

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I understand your kinda mad about that, but I made the trades using the draft thread which still has him on Anahiem. So there isn't really anything I coulda done unless I was gonna go through all like 9 discussion threads which wasn't going to happen lol

I'm not mad about it

And I know, it's not your fault lol

I just don't mind going through all that shit when I have some time this wk

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
You missed the point that this is an NHL 2015 sim, mean it came out last year so the ratings were based on the 2013-14 season. Still not a bad trial run but there will be a few wonky results. Sorry if that shatters your NHL GM aspirations... also on your team Panarin probably did nothing.

:sarcasm:

Yeah I'm intrigued to see how different the results are for peen. Just a quick Google for he young guys in my top 6

Forsberg 77 to 86
Strome 81 to 85
Pastrnak 77-81

Should help out quite a bit also if I get Howard and Jones in net should help I wonder how diffrent the vote will be vs NHL sim.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Sweep thru the first 2 rounds then down in 5 in the ECF....
But i gotta say... expectations built up as i continued to scroll down... then squashed.
Sounds about in line for what Toronto fans will go thru with the Jays..

Dat Datsyuk guy, eh... Pretty good. I'll take his Selke and the Karlsson Norris and run..

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Really curious what rosters you used since I haven't had Couture on my roster in about a month.

Edit: I now see you said you did it through the draft thread, guess maybe the Couture trade, was later than I thought? Too bad the roster thread isn't updated, would be ideal to just use that.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad