OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVII - Less wrestling, more memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm absolutely exhausted and stressed out of my mind for all these exams. FIVE EXAMS IN THE SAME WEEK ??????!!!!!!!!!????????
5 in 5, 6 or 7?

5 in 7 isn't that bad as there's usually one or two classes that are easy and require little to no studying. Well at least, that's how it was for me.

I much prefer that to having 2 exam in 2 days at the beginning, then one in the middle and two at the very end like it always happened to me except one time.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
5 in 5, 6 or 7?

5 in 7 isn't that bad as there's usually one or two classes that are easy and require little to no studying. Well at least, that's how it was for me.

I much prefer that to having 2 exam in 2 days at the beginning, then one in the middle and two at the very end like it always happened to me except one time.
5 in 5.

En plus de deux TP.

I wasn't prepared for this at all.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
More Online Courses offered by the universities shouldbe on tendance and trendy in the near future... The technology taking up a lotta of place. The lecturers mostly useless in their way of teaching. Exceptions occurs none doubt. It's not a generality... Still in certain cases, they shocking ('bout the lengh of the course) and talks too much off-topic tho. Ratemyteachers isn't always recommended. Occasionally, the students-tutor worth investing your time on listening to them for hours every weeks over their free tutoring. Unmistakably, u've too count on yourself. Be autonomous. And not depending on anyone.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
My Super Smash Bros Ultimate pre-release download has just finished...

Bought a Switch for it. Ended up buying Kart/Oddysee/Splatoon/Zelda as well.

Should be awesome.

And my support to all of you that are going through term finals. That's a part of my life I don't miss.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
My Super Smash Bros Ultimate pre-release download has just finished...

Bought a Switch for it. Ended up buying Kart/Oddysee/Splatoon/Zelda as well.

Should be awesome.

And my support to all of you that are going through term finals. That's a part of my life I don't miss.

all good picks my dude

make sure you got time for Zelda tho it requires breathing room, you can't rush through this one otherwise you'll miss out on most of what makes the game design in this game so great

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Constantly forgot the Zelda's gender. Male or Women?

You know what, when I was a kid and I played the original, I thought the main character was Zelda. Ends up Zelda's the princess you're trying to save, the male protagonist's name is Link.

And back then, that was SUCH a hard game. I mean, maybe a year removed from playing Atari and being like what, 8-9 years old, this was just too much. But I got the Switch Online service which includes classic NES games including the original Zelda, and today, this stuff is pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad