OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLV - Les Bleus sont champions du monde! / SummerSlam is coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I don't see the correlation between the two.
You know nothing

Sleeping with a little ball of fur purring on your chest is the best way to sleep
A I N E C
I
N
E
C

told that story before but i've had bad experiences with cats, sadly. The last one lasted 3 days, slept about 2h total those 3 days because that cat was broken. he would lose his mind as soon as I wasn't in his line of sight, I could hear him meow like he was dying just because I was in the shower, and my shower is loud af

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
told that story before but i've had bad experiences with cats, sadly. The last one lasted 3 days, slept about 2h total those 3 days because that cat was broken. he would lose his mind as soon as I wasn't in his line of sight, I could hear him meow like he was dying just because I was in the shower, and my shower is loud af
Have you considered that maybe, you were the broken one?

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Yesterday evening was probably the worst in terms of BO cases at my gym. Had flashbacks or taking the Montreal bus/metro 15 years ago. Freaking animals should be hosed down on sight

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
idk, j'ai pris le bus a matin pis ca sentais pas le swing

although kids took all the place, from my place to one of the high school on rosemont the bus is filled with kids talking about fortnite and ariana grande or whatever. I say ban kids before you ban BO

Reactions: Mrb1p

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I'm taking the bus again because parking in the mile-end is already a mess, and now I discovered that the construction employees around here all cheat and park in the cheap parcomètre spots until 9h30 and move their cars before they get a ticket, so showing up at 8h30-9 you're screwed

Reactions: Mrb1p

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I'm taking the bus again because parking in the mile-end is already a mess, and now I discovered that the construction employees around here all cheat and park in the cheap parcomètre spots until 9h30 and move their cars before they get a ticket, so showing up at 8h30-9 you're screwed
JF veut pas te louer son spot?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
If I ranked my favorite femalebcharacters from Tales games and FF games I've played :
1) Vanille (FF13)
2) Lunafreya (FF15)
3) Velvet Crowe (ToB)
4) Milla Maxwell (ToX)
5) Serah (FF13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad