OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIX - Pokemon Gen 8 Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
There's no way Polytechnique is closed. No way. I can't believe it. We had an ice storm when the elevator stairs were still under repair, and the whole campus was an ice rink. Pretty sure UdeM was closed, same with HEC. But Poly? Brave the weather, students, you still have classes!

Reactions: jayhabsvgk and TRG

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
There's no way Polytechnique is closed. No way. I can't believe it. We had an ice storm when the elevator stairs were still under repair, and the whole campus was an ice rink. Pretty sure UdeM was closed, same with HEC. But Poly? Brave the weather, students, you still have classes!

UdeM never closed from what I remember.

No schools ever close in Montreal.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
also my workplace is closed this morning but not this afternoon

the only bus that takes me directly there only passes in the morning and in the evening

which means i have to show up this morning anyways because i'm not walking 2 or so km from les saules to my workplace in those conditions :(

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
But my workplace is opening for this afternoon, and it was either that or take the taxi at noon. Or I could have taken a sick day like I assume most people will do, but I'm too mentally weak to ask for this.

Also my bus was early despite the storm because no traffic!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
giphy.gif

pictured : Jee at work today

Reactions: Mrb1p

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I took an earlier bus to work today expecting to still be really late.

And nope. I'm on time for that bus, and 15 minutes earlier than I normally am. I'm glad my neighbours are back from vacation since they have a snowblower. Hoping to come home to a clean driveway :laugh:

I may have the bad habit of breaking glasses when I drink too much.
Meet @kalessin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad