OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIV - The Mellabration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I just love how there's construction EVERYWHERE. To reach St-Laurent street in Chinatown (on foot) I had to zigzag between Rene-Levesque and Viger

Sorry fellow Viets, no more Pho for me for the next few months...

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I think I passed by @Jee when he was walkin the dog but I realized it like 3 blocks later because i'm in coding purgatory right now

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I just love how there's construction EVERYWHERE. To reach St-Laurent street in Chinatown (on foot) I had to zigzag between Rene-Levesque and Viger

Sorry fellow Viets, no more Pho for me for the next few months...

I just went to McDonald's across the street. The work they're doing on Place Bonaventure is immense! They really should have thought about putting windows when they built this thing.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
As sad as I am that Anthony Bourdain passed away I can help but think about the incredible life he has lived. Traveling the world and eating food from everywhere. He did more in 61 years than anyone does in 100.

I will miss him though.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
As sad as I am that Anthony Bourdain passed away I can help but think about the incredible life he has lived. Traveling the world and eating food from everywhere. He did more in 61 years than anyone does in 100.

I will miss him though.
Well, the 2nd half of his life at least, the first half mustve been pretty shitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad