OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Jets fan coming in peace.

But I think Montreal might have a chance at winning the cup if Suzuki really breaks out the coming season, whereas I see him emerging as the number one centre for Montreal for years to come. But also I believe Price is going to work harder towards winning a cup.

Maybe Kotk too, but he has some very noticeable flaws in his game. I mean I see some of the same flairs Galchenyuk had as a prospect, but the thing is Galchenyuk has reached his ceiling but I think he'll just be a consistent NHLer (but if he doesn't improve I see him being a depth signing till his retirement). But the minor problem that's also a good one in Kotk is he seems to have too much playmaking ability. I see he has the potential to drive a line, but I find his flaws seem to hold him back there.

But if they hit their potential Montreal will likely be a solid team for years to come.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Jets fan coming in peace.

But I think Montreal might have a chance at winning the cup if Suzuki really breaks out the coming season, whereas I see him emerging as the number one centre for Montreal for years to come. But also I believe Price is going to work harder towards winning a cup.

Maybe Kotk too, but he has some very noticeable flaws in his game. I mean I see some of the same flairs Galchenyuk had as a prospect, but the thing is Galchenyuk has reached his ceiling but I think he'll just be a consistent NHLer (but if he doesn't improve I see him being a depth signing till his retirement). But the minor problem that's also a good one in Kotk is he seems to have too much playmaking ability. I see he has the potential to drive a line, but I find his flaws seem to hold him back there.

But if they hit their potential Montreal will likely be a solid team for years to come.
Okay

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
man i'm so glad a Jets fan shows up in the lounge to compare Kotkaniemi to Galchenyuk and trigger mrb1p who can't handle the truth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad