OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
That's almost two years old.

That made me learn she's from New Zealand/Australia.
I know and I did not just discover it. It's just that she's releasing her album soon and I'm almost just listening to her covers and all these days, and this performance is just so wholesome it makes me want to cry.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Obvious that was coming considering the main fan base of the game.
I just wish that completing all of a character's endings would give you said character as a reward

anyways, got super lucky with the stream freemogems, I wasn't even remotely close to pity on the weapon banner lol (got it at like pull 28 since last 5*, but that was the stupid skyward pride instead of amos bow so it's well deserved luck!!)
5ffbdd8837.jpg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
@Treb i just literally OHKO'd Stormterror (AR 55) with Hu Tao's burst crit

"Literally" because it was ~75% of its HP after my set-up which I actually f***ed up... because Hu Tao wasn't even <50% HP lol

Went Ganyu for her burst, then Xingqiu for his burst (with noblesse), then quick switch to barbara to activate the dragon slayer buff (it's R5), then back to hu tao to get a hit or two, use her skill and activate her burst immediately.

And my artifacts "suck". Power creep is real.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
@Treb i just literally OHKO'd Stormterror (AR 55) with Hu Tao's burst crit

"Literally" because it was ~75% of its HP after my set-up which I actually f***ed up... because Hu Tao wasn't even <50% HP lol

Went Ganyu for her burst, then Xingqiu for his burst (with noblesse), then quick switch to barbara to activate the dragon slayer buff (it's R5), then back to hu tao to get a hit or two, use her skill and activate her burst immediately.

And my artifacts "suck". Power creep is real.

I just reached AR25. I have like 2 purple artifact and 2-3 purple weapons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad