OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You don't like anything/anyone.

Except most things Korean and a Chinese waifu game.
2df35b7311d9472db9cb3d96df9bc480.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's good for everyone involved that it was discovered before anything really bad happened.
Hopefully, he can get the help he needs.

He is actually a great guy who needs help. Praying for him to get well.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Paimon Shop was generous with those 5 intertwined fates @Treb

3 4* in 5 pulls. Razor (yay), Xingqiu (making mine c6, yay) and Xiangling (already c6). So now 3 of the characters from Hu Tao's banner are C6. Now watch me pull Chongyun every time knowing I don't give a crap about him. :laugh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Paimon Shop was generous with those 5 intertwined fates @Treb

3 4* in 5 pulls. Razor (yay), Xingqiu (making mine c6, yay) and Xiangling (already c6). So now 3 of the characters from Hu Tao's banner are C6. Now watch me pull Chongyun every time knowing I don't give a crap about him. :laugh:

You're not going to get Hu Tao. Watch me log for the first time in like a month and get her though. :DD

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You're not going to get Hu Tao. Watch me log for the first time in like a month and get her though. :DD
Pity count right now : 27
Last 5* from character banner : Qiqi :mad:
Currently owned acquaint fates : 60 (also will have enough primogems tomorrow for one more, plus 11 stardust for the paimon shop in case, bringing me to pity = 90 tomorrow if needed!)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Pity count right now : 27
Last 5* from character banner : Qiqi :mad:
Currently owned acquaint fates : 60 (also will have enough primogems tomorrow for one more, plus 11 stardust for the paimon shop in case, bringing me to pity = 90 tomorrow if needed!)

You'll get a bunch of Albedo or something.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You'll get a bunch of Albedo or something.
I'm guaranteed Hu Tao !

But watch as the system gets broken and I pull a stupid 4th Qiqi.

Would much prefer Albedo because he is a SS tier support. Qiqi is nice once, but her constellations are f***ing awful, and her healing is absolutely overkill and she doesn't bring anything else compared to 6* character Bennett and his broken burst.

"When the Herald of Frost hits an opponent marked by a Fortune-Preserving Talisman, Qiqi regenerates 2 energy." Yeah cool, it hits a maximum of 4 times, which is like 16-20 energies depending on ER%, and her burst has an energy cost of 80...

"Qiqi's Normal and Charge Attack DMG against opponents affected by Cryo is increased by 15%." She can't apply cryo consistently... and she's a healer. This should be a passive "constellation" that provide her and teammates with a 10-15% damage bonus against opponents affected by cryo, or to prevent being overkill, when her skill is active, or on enemies marked with a talisman. Because she isn't a viable DPS at all due to poor auto attack scaling + the fact you need atk% on every single artifact to maximize her healing.

"Targets marked by the Fortune-Preserving Talisman have their ATK decreased by 20%. " This one is pretty decent, but C4, considering her burst applies the talisman to many enemies relatively easily.

"Using Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune revives all nearby fallen party members and regenerates 50% of their HP." That one is ridiculously amazing if you're bad at dodging like I am, but C6. :laugh:

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The amount of weebness here is also laughably low. Most of the talk is about one game that is relatively mainstream (there were around 40 million players a few months ago). We're not even talking about the waifu aspect of the game as @Zaide doesn't do waifus.

No talk about anime, manga or more weeby games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->