OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I mean, jerk chicken shouldn't even be overly spicy. The peppers are hot, but it's the flavour of them and everything else that's more important.

To me, habaneros are the perfect mix of great taste and heat. I've had spicier peppers, and I don't really like them.
I agree. Habaneros and Scotch bonnett (Around 350k on the scoville scale) are perfect, I can go higher with some other variations of Habaneros but really youre starting to push it then.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
My friend and I just bought Among Us on Steam. We have a few other people who said they'd get it but none of them are available tonight. Anyone here have it and would play? (or would get it and play)

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
My friend and I just bought Among Us on Steam. We have a few other people who said they'd get it but none of them are available tonight. Anyone here have it and would play? (or would get it and play)
No. But there's a bunch of Lounge people who keep posting on Discord about playing it.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
No. But there's a bunch of Lounge people who keep posting on Discord about playing it.
I'd never want to play with the lounge people :D
What is among us
I haven't played it yet but my understanding is that it's sort of like Werewolf or similar games. You have a bunch of people who are trying to repair a ship... everyone has different tasks, and then there's one (or more, depending on the size of the game) person trying to sabotage everyone. You have to figure out who is sabotaging and vote them out of the game.

It's only like $6 too.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'd never want to play with the lounge people :D

I haven't played it yet but my understanding is that it's sort of like Werewolf or similar games. You have a bunch of people who are trying to repair a ship... everyone has different tasks, and then there's one (or more, depending on the size of the game) person trying to sabotage everyone. You have to figure out who is sabotaging and vote them out of the game.

It's only like $6 too.

Sounds sus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad