OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
if the cat is in good health, it's not a big deal, but if you have animals with health issues, it's insane.

Also, @ThaDevilGirl, was that a joke about how you'll be single forever and be a crazy cat lady, or are you actually going to get a cat?
Some cats are so picky... You can have the easiest cat ever and then you can have Fatso.

Fatso is a cat that is
Overweight
picky about her food
picky about her litter
Picky about where she sleeps
Picky about whos in the house
picky about her treats (YES)
Picky about her toys
Picky about anything you buy

Literally my cat is the worst and I love her

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Some cats are so picky... You can have the easiest cat ever and then you can have Fatso.

Fatso is a cat that is
Overweight
picky about her food
picky about her litter
Picky about her toys

ça sonne comme Fiora, she's the best

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Fatso is a cat that is
Overweight
picky about her food
picky about her litter
Picky about her toys

I've had picky cats before. They didn't like the food we put out at first, so they didn't eat it. After a day of not eating the food, they changed their mind and started eating.

PS might want to look into getting your cat on a weight control food. A LOT of health problems can come down the line with overweight cats.

Also, pet insurance is a thing. It's saved us a ton with our little idiots.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Some restaurants in Montreal make them non-spicy or white people spicy, always disappointing when that happens.
I used to be less tolerant to spicyness.

Saturday I hate a spoonfull of sembal oelek in front of my mom who thought it was overly spicy, and i was like "meh"

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Tinder was just starting out when I started dating my now wife. Hearing all your stories, I am happy never to have dealt with it.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I used to be less tolerant to spicyness.

Saturday I hate a spoonfull of sembal oelek in front of my mom who thought it was overly spicy, and i was like "meh"

You really get used to it after a while. Pretty funny in family meetings as my parents don't do spicy and my brother is Sriracha level spicy.

I bought some sauces from Dark Bunny Sauces at a comic con and even the spiciest ones are not prohibitively spicy for me. Probably wouldn't take a spoonful straight up, but a few drop on cheese and bread is pretty good. I like that they actually have flavor instead of just being hot like some sauces.

Only thing that really killed me was the rim reaper wings at Mckibbins, although that was like 6 years ago so maybe now I can manage better.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Tinder est out depuis 2012, ça fait pas 8 ans que t'es avec elle.

True, mais je ne pense pas que c'était encore widespread avant 2013 et + ou au moins je n'avais jamais join. J'ai commencé à date ma copine en début 2014.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You really get used to it after a while. Pretty funny in family meetings as my parents don't do spicy and my brother is Sriracha level spicy.

I bought some sauces from Dark Bunny Sauces at a comic con and even the spiciest ones are not prohibitively spicy for me. Probably wouldn't take a spoonful straight up, but a few drop on cheese and bread is pretty good. I like that they actually have flavor instead of just being hot like some sauces.

Only thing that really killed me was the rim reaper wings at Mckibbins, although that was like 6 years ago so maybe now I can manage better.
Spicy for the sake of being spicy is Pejorative Slured and i hate people like that

Ohh I got a california grim reaper or oooh I got a trinidad moruga scorpion

Have fun shitting blood for the next ten days you stupid dickface, i hate you. Its a fad that needs to die.

I once had a jerk chicken dish that I labeled spicy on a menu and people would often send it back saying it wasn't even spicy with their smug face. Id punch em. Im sorry I used the traditional scotch bonnets instead of some strand of whatever they cooked up in a lab down in the states, jerk.

/rant

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Spicy for the sake of being spicy is Pejorative Slured and i hate people like that

Ohh I got a california grim reaper or oooh I got a trinidad moruga scorpion

Have fun shitting blood for the next ten days you stupid dickface, i hate you. Its a fad that needs to die.

I once had a jerk chicken dish that I labeled spicy on a menu and people would often send it back saying it wasn't even spicy with their smug face. Id punch em. Im sorry I used the traditional scotch bonnets instead of some strand of whatever they cooked up in a lab down in the states, jerk.

/rant
I mean, jerk chicken shouldn't even be overly spicy. The peppers are hot, but it's the flavour of them and everything else that's more important.

To me, habaneros are the perfect mix of great taste and heat. I've had spicier peppers, and I don't really like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->