OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
the thing i hate the most about the blackpink x lady gaga collab is that my top 6 "top artists of the past 4 weeks" won't be all korean groups as soon as next week

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
the thing i hate the most about the blackpink x lady gaga collab is that my top 6 "top artists of the past 4 weeks" won't be all korean groups as soon as next week

Expect The Army to knock on your door soon.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
is there a place where we can talk about Floyd / riots / police / racism?

just read the replies on any hockey person twitter who have tweeted about it and you'll realize you don't wanna talk about that on a forum about hockey

by far the dumbest sport fanbase in the world

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
We should. This is an important conversation to be had.
It absolutely is, but at the end of the day this is a hockey message board, where powers that be want to make sure that the conversation is kept mainly to hockey for a number of reasons. There are plenty of places online where you could talk about what's going on in the US (and the world), but this site is not one of them.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
just read the replies on any hockey person twitter who have tweeted about it and you'll realize you don't wanna talk about that on a forum about hockey

by far the dumbest sport fanbase in the world

It absolutely is, but at the end of the day this is a hockey message board, where powers that be want to make sure that the conversation is kept mainly to hockey for a number of reasons. There are plenty of places online where you could talk about what's going on in the US (and the world), but this site is not one of them.

Bask posts is exactly why its important that the conversation is allowed.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Bask posts is exactly why its important that the conversation is allowed.

I understand where you're coming from but also this board will send eachother death threats defending Jiri Sekac so like, are you sure those people are actually willing to listen to any arguments

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I understand where you're coming from but also this board will send eachother death threats defending Jiri Sekac so like, are you sure those people are actually willing to listen to any arguments
By now you should know im good with death threats.

Im a weekly subscriber to the weekly deathletter from the francophone first line center church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->