OT: The Lounge Thread Part LIV - Countdown to spring (we made it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Ah, so you admit theres machines that control the weather.

Check mate.
tenor.gif

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
nah

but like I don't feel strongly about this team at all anymore, they leave me just super indifferent now? apathy is much worse than anger in a sense
Most of us feel this way; apathy towards a crappy team. If / when the team ever becomes competitive again, I'm sure our views will change.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
nah

but like I don't feel strongly about this team at all anymore, they leave me just super indifferent now? apathy is much worse than anger in a sense

We're past the frustration part and we don't see the obvious changes that are needed. There's nothing to give us hope things will change.

The Impact is always changing people, so they bring your hopes up, keep the same level of amateurism and then crush you with their shitty results. Then, out of nowhere, they give you something to believe in and then fail spectacularly.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
We're past the frustration part and we don't see the obvious changes that are needed. There's nothing to give us hope things will change.

The Impact is always changing people, so they bring your hopes up, keep the same level of amateurism and then crush you with their shitty results. Then, out of nowhere, they give you something to believe in and then fail spectacularly.

The Impact is a roller coaster of emotions.

Reactions: TRG

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
Been away from Montreal for 4 years now because of school and after a lifetime of wanting to leave I'm ready to come back. Counting the days down till the end of the year

Reactions: Le Tricolore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad