OT: The Lounge Thread Part LIV - Countdown to spring (we made it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
uh, I remember there was discussion about this. please hold.

edit: yep, you can post a link, just can't spam it around everywhere. Posting a link in this thread is fine.
Edit this lounge's title and put the link alongside it.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Pourquoi FYL si ta choisi ca ?
Ah non j'aime mon programme, mais t'as pas vu les nouvelles? Ils abolissent le cours.

Edit : mais dans le fond y font juste le modifier pour tasser la religion et focuser sur éthique/citoyenneté/sexualité. Y va encore avoir de la religion mais plus de manière mineure au lieu d'une des 3 compétences (Ethique/religion/dialogue). Ce qui me fait chier c'est que je me tape plein de cours de sciences des religions, donc certains quand même corsés/difficiles... C'est pas perdu, je le sais, mais mon f***ing cours de Bible j'ai buché pour finalement passer sur le cul. Bref il me reste encore plusieurs cours de religion à faire qui me serviront à rien parce que y'ont pas encore modifié le programme universitaire vu que la décision vient d'être prise.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ah non j'aime mon programme, mais t'as pas vu les nouvelles? Ils abolissent le cours.

Edit : mais dans le fond y font juste le modifier pour tasser la religion et focuser sur éthique/citoyenneté/sexualité. Y va encore avoir de la religion mais plus de manière mineure au lieu d'une des 3 compétences (Ethique/religion/dialogue). Ce qui me fait chier c'est que je me tape plein de cours de sciences des religions, donc certains quand même corsés/difficiles... C'est pas perdu, je le sais, mais mon ****ing cours de Bible j'ai buché pour finalement passer sur le cul. Bref il me reste encore plusieurs cours de religion à faire qui me serviront à rien parce que y'ont pas encore modifié le programme universitaire vu que la décision vient d'être prise.

Right, well I guess.. you could say.... sux to be u

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

Edit : mais dans le fond y font juste le modifier pour tasser la religion et focuser sur éthique/citoyenneté/sexualité. Y va encore avoir de la religion mais plus de manière mineure au lieu d'une des 3 compétences (Ethique/religion/dialogue). Ce qui me fait chier c'est que je me tape plein de cours de sciences des religions, donc certains quand même corsés/difficiles... C'est pas perdu, je le sais, mais mon ****ing cours de Bible j'ai buché pour finalement passer sur le cul. Bref il me reste encore plusieurs cours de religion à faire qui me serviront à rien parce que y'ont pas encore modifié le programme universitaire vu que la décision vient d'être prise.

Ça suce un brin.

Est-ce que les volets citoyenneté et sexualité étaient déjà dans ton programme?

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Call a tow truck to get him away from your property.

This morning at 7 am I tried to get out. I couldn't because this asshole had to park his falling apart truck in front of my driveway. I called the cops to see if I could legally tow his truck. The cops came, issued him a ticket, but couldn't tow it because it was registered to a company. It took me forever to get out because we have two cars under the tempo. He blocked my entry/exit. He had so much space if he had moved up and on the other side of the street had only two cars parked. You could have fit another 4 or 5 cars on the other side. The asshole also blocked my neighbor's driveway too a few weeks ago. His car was still there when I arrived home around 3:30. He finally moved that piece of shit truck at around 5:30.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
This morning at 7 am I tried to get out. I couldn't because this ******* had to park his falling apart truck in front of my driveway. I called the cops to see if I could legally tow his truck. The cops came, issued him a ticket, but couldn't tow it because it was registered to a company. It took me forever to get out because we have two cars under the tempo. He blocked my entry/exit. He had so much space if he had moved up and on the other side of the street had only two cars parked. You could have fit another 4 or 5 cars on the other side. The ******* also blocked my neighbor's driveway too a few weeks ago. His car was still there when I arrived home around 3:30. He finally moved that piece of **** truck at around 5:30.
what kind of stupid law is that "can't tow because registered to a company" thing ?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This morning at 7 am I tried to get out. I couldn't because this ******* had to park his falling apart truck in front of my driveway. I called the cops to see if I could legally tow his truck. The cops came, issued him a ticket, but couldn't tow it because it was registered to a company. It took me forever to get out because we have two cars under the tempo. He blocked my entry/exit. He had so much space if he had moved up and on the other side of the street had only two cars parked. You could have fit another 4 or 5 cars on the other side. The ******* also blocked my neighbor's driveway too a few weeks ago. His car was still there when I arrived home around 3:30. He finally moved that piece of **** truck at around 5:30.
Stop complaining on Hf and get out there and flip his car over with your bare hands

Reactions: Bask and Juve

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Ça suce un brin.

Est-ce que les volets citoyenneté et sexualité étaient déjà dans ton programme?

C'etait des éléments de contenus mais pas des aspects principaux. Ben, citoyenneté oui, dans le sens que le dialogue, l'esprit critique, la tolérance, etc. reviennent souvent. Ça aurait été dans la compétence "éthique" mettons.

Mais si ils font bien ça la refonte du cours j'approuve, évidemment, mais je sais pas quels experts ils vont mettre là-dessus.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
what kind of stupid law is that "can't tow because registered to a company" thing ?

I know, I didn't think that was a thing. Who cares! The could have used the tow just to advance him. Imagine I had an emergency.

Stop complaining on Hf and get out there and flip his car over with your bare hands

Trust me I wanted to. I was getting ready with my hockey stick to start smashing his car out. He's lucky my car is too sexy or else I would have rammed his ass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad