OT: The Lounge Thread Part LIII - The Loungedou Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Travels are common. Mine favored are carpooling and hitchhiking. There're uncommon tho. How to make it happens?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Christmas party at work today t_t
We had a Christmas lunch last week. It was terrible food by a catering company. My boss complained to HR about it. She wanted to take the budget and have an outing with the 15 or so people on my team, but it wasn't allowed. We found out the day before that some teams we able to opt out, but it was too late for us to.

Not a single person enjoyed it.

In past years, the company would rent out a venue (New City Gas one year, for example) and have the party there. There was a small fee if you wanted to go, but it included a couple drinks and there was a ton of food to eat as well.

This year was a poop show.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
We had a Christmas lunch last week. It was terrible food by a catering company. My boss complained to HR about it. She wanted to take the budget and have an outing with the 15 or so people on my team, but it wasn't allowed. We found out the day before that some teams we able to opt out, but it was too late for us to.

Not a single person enjoyed it.

In past years, the company would rent out a venue (New City Gas one year, for example) and have the party there. There was a small fee if you wanted to go, but it included a couple drinks and there was a ton of food to eat as well.

This year was a poop show.
Opting out would have been better.

Our office Christmas party in next monday at a restaurant in St-Henri.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Le mien est ce soir, je l'organise avec Girl A2.0 depuis 1 mois, j'espère que les gens vont apprécier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->