The lost thread

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
Things you don't remember having read around here.

Starting:

Kudos to Briere. I'm amazed how serein and positive he stayed all year despite a strange season for him, being used all around, and certainly not like he expected. I guess he's a good teammate and team player.

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
a real pro, a class act. I was never for his hire, but once you hire the dude, might as well use him correctly. If he can produce 25pts used on the 4th, imagine with top 6 minutes?

#FireTherrien

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Therrien should be the coach for Team Canada.

This team should model itself on the Devils, after all they've won 3 cups + 1 final in the past twenty years.

DD's production is only due to his own efforts, MT had much little to do with it.

Eller should stay on the 4th line until his efforts pay off.

I wish Gionta would stay captain for another 4 years.

Monsieur

Oct 30, 2006
I still didn't get the ending. Were they all dead? Was it just a dream? Why has Matthew Fox not appeared in anything substantial after?

The series is coming back with a new season with a whole bunch of new character from a Malaysian plane.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

a real pro, a class act. I was never for his hire, but once you hire the dude, might as well use him correctly. If he can produce 25pts used on the 4th, imagine with top 6 minutes?

#FireTherrien

Playoffs are coming!!! Something tells me he still has gas left in the tank :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad