GDT: The List of MadDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
if there is any silver lining to this it's that nico and jesper are learning first hand just how ****ing difficult it is to succeed at this level.

i am so proud of the way they are adjusting to the national.

wait until they're both 22-23 years old and all of the garbage lou money is freed up.
This team needed to deal with on ice adversity. If we had any hope of making some noise in the playoffs I think a stretch like this was necessary. Now they need to learn from it, figure it out, and get back to winning games.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
This team needs like a month off haha.

Kinkaid, Schneider, Gibbons, and Hall are out.

Moore, Vatanen, and Severson all got hurt at different times last night.

Johansson probably has another concussion.

I still don't think Palmieri is playing at 100%.

Nico looks like he wants to wave a white flag after every shift because he's near dead.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Stuff like that elbow keeps Marchand from reaching the next level.
Next level of stardom maybe. Where the league promotes him as such. But as far his on ice abilites, I don't think it has a negative effect at all.

League needs to suspend him though.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
If Nico got hurt, then was given 15 minutes to collect himself, then came back, sure I'd be OK with it. 3 different Devil players(4 in you include cory) were hurt for a bit only to come back into the game. All besides cory finished the game.

Much ado about nothing here.

i would not be ok with that. maybe the nico example wasn't the best, because goalies and skaters are very different positions to play with a shredded nutsack. but the biggest difference between the nico example and cory is that we're already down 1 goalie. we already have ken ****ing appleby as our backup- whyyyyy would we risk keeping him in there, knowing that he could further aggravate it and do some serious damage? or would you feel confident going into our busiest month with appleby and god knows who else backing him up?

my opinion is that he shouldn't have stayed in. i get that your opinion is different, we should probably agree to disagree at this point.

Reactions: devilsblood

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
If Mojo can't play, I would guess he will be replaced by Hall? I still REALLY want to see JQ given an opportunity at the expense of Hayes.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
If Mojo can't play, I would guess he will be replaced by Hall? I still REALLY want to see JQ given an opportunity at the expense of Hayes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hayes isn't here much longer, depending of course on how many other forwards go down since they seem to be dropping like flies lately.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t even think the staff likes to play Hayes.

They’re only playing him now out of necessity.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I'd prob go Lappin just to get a RW up.

I wouldn't mind trading for a competent RW either.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
DUUI9FNWsAIDaV5.jpg:large

another strong game for Zacha's line

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Oh shit, now that I think about it, it may be my fault for saying the other day that Shero had pulled a Lou and made Hayes disappear.:facepalm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
really impressive how it doesn't matter who zajac plays with he's always negative
That’s definitely the case this year.

He has the worst relative corsi among forwards on the team. It’s way below his numbers of past years, where he’s typically been a + player in that category.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
yeah last night was against bergeron, but it's every game. and regardless of who is on his wings

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
if there is any silver lining to this it's that nico and jesper are learning first hand just how ****ing difficult it is to succeed at this level.

i am so proud of the way they are adjusting to the national.

wait until they're both 22-23 years old and all of the garbage lou money is freed up.

They’ve got the fifth most cap space as it is with over $20,000,000 available. This isn’t about cap space but your point is noted. They have adjusted better than we could have hoped, Bratt specifically. You’d hope at 1OA Nico comes in and does what he’s been doing.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I would also imagine that Greene is getting a lot of the same matchups Zajac is, and given that they're both having bad years it compounds the problem.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Anybody playing the Bergeron line is going to get outchanced. I think they went like 30 some games without allowing a 5-on-5 goal while they were on the ice.
Interestingly Zajac went pretty even vs Bergeron. It was the Krejci line that bloodied up his corsi stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->