OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My problem is I don't like sports management sims?

Super Blood Hockey looks interesting though lol.
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that. :sarcasm:

Super Blood Hockey looks a whole lot like NES Ice Hockey, except with blood.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Back in 2014 I had a bet with my friend on who'd get all the achievements in Skyrim (+ DLCs) on Xbox 360. Now in 2018 I finally completed it on my PS4.
Friggen rights. Still play Skyrim all the time.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
r2Pu2mB.jpg
lGRhOjS.jpg
c2dX6vE.jpg
zxto6VF.jpg
yvU5BU6.jpg
5D7HTDa.jpg
nsoaYYO.jpg
4iI4gq9.jpg
zkwXWGj.jpg

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

lmfao the only one I can really buy into is Subban and Matthews. Laine on the other hand has way too much hair along with Kessel. Poor Laine has the hairline of a 60 year old man right now. And holy Jesus with McDavid. If anyone thought he was an eyesore won't be able to look directly at him anymore. I would've liked to see what Nylander would look like though

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Well it certainly is fun to get to read every post at least two or three times here.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Vampyr and We Happy Few. Any of us played either of them yet? They have mixed reviews, but their ideas are so cool. Opinions?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Took my car to a repair shop a few weeks ago because the windshield washer fluid tank was leaking. Back then the mechanic said that one gasket was leaking and gave me an instruction on what to buy. So I went to buy that but I was told that the instruction wasn't specific enough. I phoned the mechanic and he told me to just buy both of those gaskets.

Then I took the car back to the mechanic and he replaced those old gaskets with the new ones, but at the same time he noticed that there was nothing wrong with them, it was the tank itself that was leaking. The mechanic was nice enough not to charge me as it was his error but I still bought those gaskets.

So the next time I took my car to him, he said that it should be a few hours and the job's done. I go back to him later to get my car and pay 130€ for that. Later I add more fluid to the tank and guess what, it's still leaking. Once again I take my car back to him for investigating and he found a small leak. Said it shouldn't be tough to fix and we set an appointment for today.

Soooo I take my car to him for what should've been the final time, but the mechanic said that he didn't have the time right now after all and I that should come back next Tuesday. Guess I'll choose a different mechanic next time I run to any problems.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Took my car to a repair shop a few weeks ago because the windshield washer fluid tank was leaking. Back then the mechanic said that one gasket was leaking and gave me an instruction on what to buy. So I went to buy that but I was told that the instruction wasn't specific enough. I phoned the mechanic and he told me to just buy both of those gaskets.

Then I took the car back to the mechanic and he replaced those old gaskets with the new ones, but at the same time he noticed that there was nothing wrong with them, it was the tank itself that was leaking. The mechanic was nice enough not to charge me as it was his error but I still bought those gaskets.

So the next time I took my car to him, he said that it should be a few hours and the job's done. I go back to him later to get my car and pay 130€ for that. Later I add more fluid to the tank and guess what, it's still leaking. Once again I take my car back to him for investigating and he found a small leak. Said it shouldn't be tough to fix and we set an appointment for today.

Soooo I take my car to him for what should've been the final time, but the mechanic said that he didn't have the time right now after all and I that should come back next Tuesday. Guess I'll choose a different mechanic next time I run to any problems.

Scam artists

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Quite a worthwhile $50 charity bundle. 50 games.

highlights:
This War of Mine, Beat Cop, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1 & 2, Human Fall Flat, MGSV: The Phantom Pain + Ground Zeroes, Arkham Asylum, MGR: Revengeance, Crusader Kings II, Evil Genius, Sniper Elite 3, etc.

GamesAid 50 Game Charity Bundle 2018 | PC Game Keys

I have most of the big games on their list, but if anyone ends up with any spare Castlevania keys, slide into my DMs.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
BarDown's guy Joey Tang, has a really good sense of what hairstyle they'd have been wearing in the 70's (for the most part).

Some weaker selections in this 2nd edition though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad