Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
lego-ship-in-a-bottle-2.jpg

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
People don't get "I am Error". That's not the one that's wrong. It's another character called "Bagu", which was supposed to be "Bug"

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's interesting, playing the new Zelda, Breath of the Wild, which is why I have not been on here much. lol. It may be one of the best Zelda's ever made. Just some great fun, and think they really went with the character driven stories with this one, which is great. If you played it or are playing it, you know what I mean with the champions and their descendants helping out Link. Really cool! I am about a little less than half way into it, so still plenty to go.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I've got a Steam Key for "One Piece Burning Blood" for anyone that wants it. The amines and fighting games are double boring to me.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I am clutch

in rec hockey, i had 3 goals in 2 games today, carrying the team to the finals only to lose 2-1 (i had the goal) in a finals loss

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Somehow I ended up watching a video about an eyeball removal surgery. And now I wish I didn't.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That GoT episode was my mixtape. Fire.

Our boy Ed Sheeran seemed to retreat/flee (defect?) from the battle, but in doing so, it got confirmed that since he's Targaryen, he's immune to fire. It's only a matter of time now before he figures out he is indeed related somehow to Dany. I think he'll stay loyal to the Lannisters (for the time being), although he's ultimately looking out for himself, which will be interesting in the end game of the show.

I wonder if the dragons would respond to him as well. If he doesn't figure out the way to kill them first.

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Whatever you do stay away from watching anything related to bot flies. Lady Sunny is always like "OMG this is so gross you have to watch it!!"

No!

That wasn't that bad. I've always been very protective over my eyes since they are very sensitive. I can't stand sunlight without sunglasses. That's why that video was so hard to watch. :laugh:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
That GoT episode was my mixtape. Fire.

Our boy Ed Sheeran seemed to retreat/flee (defect?) from the battle, but in doing so, it got confirmed that since he's Targaryen, he's immune to fire. It's only a matter of time now before he figures out he is indeed related somehow to Dany. I think he'll stay loyal to the Lannisters (for the time being), although he's ultimately looking out for himself, which will be interesting in the end game of the show.

I wonder if the dragons would respond to him as well. If he doesn't figure out the way to kill them first.
The scene where they took his leg was too much gore for my taste. But him wielding the firey sword later on beyond the wall was amazing. Azor Ahai hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->