Pre-Game Talk: The Legendary Maple Leafs vs Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Bout that time we go to twerk again :clap: HARD.

We might win this game, because we was not in our sharpest pens the last time. Now we learned something again and our Andersen will WIN another game. So that'll be two points for us, again and again. Every other nhl team wants to be us nowadays. That's deep. They want to be us and have all of our personel. Some are jelious, but don't be alarmed.

Last edited:

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
When Simmonds coming back. This Bruins/Caps game got me feeling some type of way :laugh:

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
When Simmonds coming back. This Bruins/Caps game got me feeling some type of way :laugh:

Mid to late March is what I heard yesterday... somewhere, TSN, Pierre Lebrun I think.

I was disappointed with the result from the last game, not the effort. I did think that was a chance to maybe get a skill win, but credit to the Canucks for playing hard all game. Hutch struggled.

Looking forward to this one... this result may change my opinion of last night ;-)

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Got a message it was deleted. Supposedly my post was sp inaccurate it could be considered trolling. Me, sheesh

How did they act so fast, it was less than a minute.
So funny considering what they let go in Leaf related threads on the mainboards.

There was a mod on the Oilers board that legitimately threatened to ban Leaf fans from the Leaf sub if they trolled on the Edmonton board. Explain that one.

Bunch of wannabe Jack Dorsey's.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
So funny considering what they let go in Leaf related threads on the mainboards.

There was a mod on the Oilers board that legitimately threatened to ban Leaf fans from the Leaf sub if they trolled on the Edmonton board. Explain that one.

Bunch of wannabe Jack Dorsey's.
word for word my post was.

Looks clean to me, bad analysis, Carlo lucky he didn't get penalized for diving.

It was deleted almost instantly lol

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Petan better not be in the lineup. Get Boyd back in
Lehtonen for Bogo
Start Campbell if healthy

go leafs

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
We dominated a game that we looked kinda flat in, particularly the big line. If Matthews or Tavares buries the open nets we had it might have been a different result. Also, unlike the Oiler series, we allowed the first goal and a bad one on the game winner. Hutch is going to be Hutch so we can’t complain I guess when our third stringer lets a deflating one in.

Tonight I expect things will be different. Holl can’t possibly play worse and Demko isn’t going to go god-like again. Our power play is too good to be blanked again. The big line has looked average the past two games and are due for a big game. The boys won’t be on a back to back and will look fresher. A few changes would be nice...Boyd and Andersen back in. We’re too good to lose to an average team like the Canucks two games in a row.

Reactions: ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad