hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
DimEnviousKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: biturbo19

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
MOJO NOOOOOOOO

I was so close to taking him with my last pick too. :pout: Great value there, as long as his brains isn't total mush now.

On a related note...With the beating my list has taken lately, i kinda want to move up. If anyone's looking to move back, gimme a holler.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Woke up today, logged on, and saw that 9 players on my list had been selected. :eek:

If everyone on here took their University studies/work as seriously/efficiently as Fantasy Hockey, I’m pretty sure we’d have a lot of 4.0 gpa students and/or Directors up in here. :eek:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Anyone wanna give me their 13th rounder? I forgot i don't have one anymore, and it'd be nice to have. Even if it is an unlucky round.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Looking to trade up

My later 13th + 14th Round pick for a pick soon + late round pick

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Hey guys,

I’ll make my pick soon but I’m going to have to think about this one a little.

Can anyone recommend me a decent 2nd pairing defenseman that is preferably right handed?

I’m tempted to take Seabrook because as much as he’s declined, and as horrid as his contract is, he can still “bring it” in the offensive zone. If he’s paired with the right guy, he’s deficiencies can be minimized.

I like Roland Mckeown as he filled in very well for Pesce last year, but that’s a bit of a reach. As of this writing, can he play top 4 RD for a full NHL season? I’m not so sure.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!

Black Noise

Flavourtown
Aug 7, 2014
North Vancouver
Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend me a decent 2nd pairing defenseman that is preferably right handed?

I’m tempted to take Seabrook because as much as he’s declined, and as horrid as his contract is, he can still “bring it” in the offensive zone. If he’s paired with the right guy, he’s deficiencies can be minimized.

I like Roland Mckeown as he filled in very well for Pesce last year, but that’s a bit of a reach. As of this writing, can he play top 4 RD for a full NHL season? I’m not so sure.

Erik Gudbranson

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Hey guys,

CuKUfok.jpg

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys,

Mark Borowiecki hockey statistics and profile at hockeydb.com

A rock solid stay at home dman

Reactions: Hindustan Smyl

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
LOL.

Yeah......I don’t think I’ll be going with Guds. Borowiecki is an interesting choice.

Sorry guys, but I’ll have to take a bit of time on this. Give me a few hours and I’ll come up with a decision.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
And here i got all excited getting a notification that i'm up to pick, thinking, "wow this draft must've been flying tonight". Only to realize it's not actually my pick.

Looks like @McDrai got it sorted already though and made his pick.

Back to waiting again, i guess.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Which Top6/4 do people like better? There where a few picks that I was really on the fence on, and kind of just flipped a coin. I tracked what I would have done had I picked the other player, to compare. Top is my team, bottom is my "could have been" team.

Perron - Couturier- Rackell
Necas- Schenn- Vanek

Nurse - Carlson
Dunn - Faulk

Or

Van Reimsdyk - Couturier - Rackell
Parise - Coyle - Necas

Vlasic - Subban
Edler - Demers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad