The Leafs are the best team to not have a cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
So true. They're the very best team, but unfortunately were dealt the talent of choking. I guarantee if all the other top teams were filled with chokers they'd have zero cups. That's what Hfboards doesn't understand, if they get rid of that one thing they'd have a cup or 2 by now. Meanwhile other teams are 2 elite players away from being where the Leafs are.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Those Sharks teams were all better, Philly 2010 was better, Canucks 2011 were better, Nashville in 2017 were better, Boston in 2017-18 were better, Ducks in 2003 were better, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's at least 2 more teams per year that were better than this Leafs team. This is a weird thread.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm confused here, are we talking about the best Leafs team to not win a cup or the best team in general to not win a Cup? Because if it's the latter, the 2019 Lightning and 1996 Red Wings would like a word. If it's the former, maybe? I'm not sure.

Or are we talking about the best team this year to not win? Because Colorado would like a word too.

Sinistril

Oct 26, 2008
Those Sharks teams were all better, Philly 2010 was better, Canucks 2011 were better, Nashville in 2017 were better, Boston in 2017-18 were better, Ducks in 2003 were better, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's at least 2 more teams per year that were better than this Leafs team. This is a weird thread.

Yeah but I think this is a troll thread

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Did OP get hacked or something? Usually threads like this are from burners or known silly persons. 3k posts is a bit much for this kind of thread, no?

I hacked this account years back. There was no intention by my actions (out of jealousy) other than ruining the reputation of the best and most intelligent poster on this forum. So sad that the handsome 6'1 guy who owns this account hasn't noticed yet, I bet he's too busy with his 10 girlfriends.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The 2007 Buffalo Sabres:

Hecht - Briere - Vanek
Roy - Drury - Afinogenov
Kotalik - Gaustad - Pominville
Paille - Mair - Novotny/Peters

Kalinin - Numminen
Tallinder - Lydman
Campbell - Spacek

Miller

Also had Connolly, Stafford, Zubrus, and MacArthur for what has to be the best collection of scratches I've ever seen

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Leafs is the most talented team in the North by far (except at goaltendending obviously where it's either Jesus Price of Hellebuyck), but it's also the softest team in the division, and it means that your run would have stopped at Vegas easy. Maybe even at the Jets, 'cause I think that the Jets would have bullied your team in the playoffs. Montreal also won fair and square against the Leafs because they played with their blood, guts, hearts, and a good dose of good ol' grit.

Leafs need to add gritty/hard forecheckers and fast players to play on the bottom lines ASAP. Resigning Hyman should also be a priority for them. If they can add grit to their talent, they could do some damage.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Why are you being so generous? There’s probably ten teams on paper just this season alone you can argue are better then Toronto. Much less factoring in other years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad