The Leaf: Blueprint

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
These episodes up to this point are so 'meh'. Essentially slow motion game replays along with interviews that were available to the public. Maybe 1min out of the total length is actual new content. Now this is the last episode of the season so here's hoping there's some actual substance.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
These episodes up to this point are so 'meh'. Essentially slow motion game replays along with interviews that were available to the public. Maybe 1min out of the total length is actual new content. Now this is the last episode of the season so here's hoping there's some actual substance.
I like the episodes when Shanahan is talking. You can just see how proud he is to be working for the Leafs and how much he cares. For example I loved how he mentioned during the Centennial Classic episode how he would be killed if he tried to play for the Leafs alumni team, when someone asked him if he would be playing for them and not the Red Wings.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Would love to watch all of these episodes from season 1 episode 1 all the way through. Are they all available online for free? How many episodes are there?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Thought I would bump this.
I had checked periodically this season for new episodes, but hadn't seen any. I looked again and there are 8 episodes for season 3 posted at the link below.

The Leaf: Blueprint | Leafs Nation
Unless I happened to not see them yet are these new episodes airing yet on the Leafs Nation Network TV channel? I have checked the Rogers guide on my TV and have not seen them listed. Worst case I will watch them online so thanks for posting the link.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Unless I happened to not see them yet are these new episodes airing yet on the Leafs Nation Network TV channel? I have checked the Rogers guide on my TV and have not see them listed. Worst case I will watch them online so thanks for posting the link.
It is weird, because I am a subscriber to LNN, but hadn't seen any new ones until this morning, when I caught the tail end of the Freddy/McE episode which is from season 3. This prompted me to search online for them, and I found the link above. They will probably air again on LNN on TV.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It is weird, because I am a subscriber to LNN, but hadn't seen any new ones until this morning, when I caught the tail end of the Freddy/McE episode which is from season 3. This prompted me to search online for them, and I found the link above. They will probably air again on LNN on TV.
I'm also a LNN subscriber and the more I think about it I wonder if some of these episodes also air on Sportsnet?

Reactions: Tak7

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I'm also a LNN subscriber and the more I think about it I wonder if some of these episodes also air on Sportsnet?
I haven't really seen them air on SportsNet, usually Leafs TV. On LeafsTV though they're in no particular order. I would recommend watching it on the Leafs Nation page - google Leafs Nation and it'll make you sign up or login with Facebook. Once you're in, you can look at all the Maple Leafs content, they have a lot of great stuff - from Blueprint, Leaf to Leaf, the NHL 18 competition, and so much more.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I haven't really seen them air on SportsNet, usually Leafs TV. On LeafsTV though they're in no particular order. I would recommend watching it on the Leafs Nation page - google Leafs Nation and it'll make you sign up or login with Facebook. Once you're in, you can look at all the Maple Leafs content, they have a lot of great stuff - from Blueprint, Leaf to Leaf, the NHL 18 competition, and so much more.
I already have a Leafs Nation account so I would have no problems watching the episodes online and I always look forward to them because of how interesting they are.

Reactions: MattySnipes

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I already have a Leafs Nation account so I would have no problems watching the episodes online and I always look forward to them because of how interesting they are.
Exactly. One thing of note, if you access the Leafs Nation portal through the Maple Leafs app you won't be able to watch their content on a full screen (mobile phone). Instead, access the Leafs Nation site through a mobile web browser (chrome).

Site address is: Leafs Nation

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Exactly. One thing of note, if you access the Leafs Nation portal through the Maple Leafs app you won't be able to watch their content on a full screen (mobile phone). Instead, access the Leafs Nation site through a mobile web browser (chrome).

Site address is: Leafs Nation
I never watch any videos on the Leafs app unless I have the Wi-Fi on. However on my computer I already have an unlimited internet plan, so that makes it easier to watch the episodes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad