The Laval Rocket: JERSEYS and LOGO !!!!

MiamiHockey

Sep 12, 2012
Slightly uninspiring. Reminds me of when the Leafs introduced their Reebok unis with no horizontal stripe on the bottom. Why so dull? Minor League jerseys should be more distinctive, not less distinctive, then their NHL counterparts.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Slightly uninspiring. Reminds me of when the Leafs introduced their Reebok unis with no horizontal stripe on the bottom. Why so dull? Minor League jerseys should be more distinctive, not less distinctive, then their NHL counterparts.

The fear is this team many don't think will be popular so why spend the money and effort into the jerseys.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
The logo looks like it was made with MS Paint, and the sweaters are like a discount version of the Habs with a bunch of chintzy secondary logos tacked on. So really not impressed overall...

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
For those who think the Rocket's logo is too blah, may I remind you that it could have been a logo that EVERYONE detests-like, say, the New Orleans Baby Cakes of the Pacific Coast League?

I rest my case.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
For those who think the Rocket's logo is too blah, may I remind you that it could have been a logo that EVERYONE detests-like, say, the New Orleans Baby Cakes of the Pacific Coast League?

I rest my case.

I'd rather have something creative than something that looks like it took 30 seconds to make.

To each their own, though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad