GDT: The Late Late Show with the Carolina Hurricanes against Yotes

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I feel bad for Coyotes fans. Like at least their team didn't just roll over and made a game out of this but there's no end in sight for how bad they will be.
I wish them the best but this ASU thing is going to be ugly. It'd be one thing if they played there on an emergency basis because say a tornado, err dustnado since it's Phoenix, took a direct hit at Glendale Arena or something, but geez 3 years is going to feel like an eternity

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Went to bed after the first. So looks like we tried to piss away the game against one of the worst teams in the league but squeaked it out? Yay...that gives me much more confidence (checks recent scores AZ lost 9-1, 7-1, 6-2, 6-1, 5-1, 5-1)...yup, much confidence...

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
1650379007795.jpeg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I fell asleep on the couch in the 3rd but happened to half-asleep wake up to see the tail end of Aho's goal and the replay, then fell back asleep for good. I presume I didn't miss anything after Aho's game sealing goal? Other than our inability to slay MT Knett but I've seen that more than enough this year so not sad I missed that.

Reactions: VAcaniac and Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I fell asleep on the couch in the 3rd but happened to half-asleep wake up to see the tail end of Aho's goal and the replay, then fell back asleep for good. I presume I didn't miss anything after Aho's game sealing goal? Other than our inability to slay MT Knett but I've seen that more than enough this year so not sad I missed that.
there were only about 20 seconds of M.T. Knett. We hemmed them in pretty good for 90 seconds of the final 120..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad