GDT: The Last All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Arghh - I can't watch the damn game being down here in Oregon - is there a link for streaming it that's not just Canada only?

Also, how have we looked overall? I see we're down by 1 goal but is that representative of the play?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think the entire Canadian defense is overrated. Schneider and Guhle especially, but I’m not sure Drysdale is going to be a top pairing guy at the NHL level either.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Strong game for the Americans so far. Haven't seen Canada under this kind of pressure in the entire tourney.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Arghh - I can't watch the damn game being down here in Oregon - is there a link for streaming it that's not just Canada only?

Also, how have we looked overall? I see we're down by 1 goal but is that representative of the play?

Pretty even. Goal was a tip after being hemmed in for a solid shift. Play edge to the US since the goal.

Reactions: subnet

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019

We were doing alright at the beginning but the Americans (more specifically the Zegras line) are beginning to hem us in. Been all America the last 5 mins

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005

Sent you a PM.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Did not expect Canada to have trouble getting up for what may be seen as their only real competition this tournament so far.

Americans are looking pretty dominant so far as we near the end of the first.

Lets make this PP count

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
How many times are they gonna mention that Beniers is the youngest player on this US roster? Third time in 16 minutes. Who the hell cares?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
At like the 8 minute mark it looks like Canada just flipped a switch and they all lost the ability to hockey. They were all just standing still in their zone like it was a 5 on 3 for a few minutes and it looked really strange. Like some Space Jam shit. Credit to the Mericans.

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
How many times are they gonna mention that Beniers is the youngest player on this US roster? Third time in 16 minutes. Who the hell cares?
Reminds me of that kid who played for the Leafs in the play in. Sportsnet wouldn’t shut up about that

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
The kind of game where we might need a spark from somewhere other than the goal scorers. Hopefully Holloway shows us some more of that aggression and energy game to start off the second and gets these guys going.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't like McMichael in this game so far? Switch him with Perfetti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad