Boston Bruins The lack of a Bruins home game feel in the Toronto bubble was appalling

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
for what its worth, the Bruins probably play the worst in game arena music in the league. been like that for 10 years.

entrance song of cochise would be good tho.

thry should get a tape of rene singing the anthem.

Ehhh...the playing of Seek and Destroy by Metallica during the game isn't bad as well as the Living on a Prayer sing along in the late periods and Dirty Water after victories. Other than that, most stadium music nowadays is forgettable, especially in this town. The only thing I remember for the Patriots with stadium music is the Touchdown song of This is our House by Bon Jovi, Outfield's Use Your Love Tonight, and the one season the players would come out and get amped to Sheck Wes' Mo Bamba. Red Sox only have Sweet Caroline which is boring and drawn out at this point because all the Pink Hats think they are in Fever Pitch or some tarted up nonsense. As for the Celtics...I remember none of their music outside of when the organ plays the let's go Celtics beat.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I can’t find the energy to complain about any of this as I’ve been complaining my whole life about a far bigger arena issue: the lack of a real goal horn in the Garden.

Either have a real horn or go without (which would be unique in today’s NHL). Being one of four teams (others are Anaheim, Detroit, and NYR) to use a recording of a horn is so f***ing lame.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
It's not a worthy complaint when put up to any f***ing thing let alone Covid. A f***ing goal horn is the topic of the day , WTF?

So what you are saying is my opinion that the Bruins should have a real goal horn should be an obviously off limits, inappropriate topic.

I am completely bewildered as to why this topic in particular has got you so worked up. Like...why is there this inference that my opinion on a goal horn throws into question my interpretation of a pandemic.

If you think it’s not worthy of a response, just don’t respond. The fact that it bothers you so much is truly bizarre honestly.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
So what you are saying is my opinion that the Bruins should have a real goal horn should be an obviously off limits, inappropriate topic.

I am completely bewildered as to why this topic in particular has got you so worked up. Like...why is there this inference that my opinion on a goal horn throws into question my interpretation of a pandemic.

If you think it’s not worthy of a response, just don’t respond. The fact that it bothers you so much is truly bizarre honestly.

IDK, look at the state the world is in today. There are at least 1 million more important things on the table than A f***ING GOAL HORN . Do I have to draw a picture for you? A f***ing goal horn, really? Your taking me to task defending a a goal horn. I have bigger fish to fry.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
IDK, look at the state the world is in today. There are at least 1 million more important things on the table than A f***ING GOAL HORN . Do I have to draw a picture for you? A f***ing goal horn, really? Your taking me to task defending a a goal horn. I have bigger fish to fry.

...you took me to task.

Covid-19 is a far bigger issue than a goal horn. Obviously.

I am just wondering what other hockey related topics on a hockey board I should not be discussing. Is talking about the fourth line okay? What about coaching decisions? How about ice conditions in Toronto?

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
...you took me to task.

Covid-19 is a far bigger issue than a goal horn. Obviously.

I am just wondering what other hockey related topics on a hockey board I should not be discussing. Is talking about the fourth line okay? What about coaching decisions? How about ice conditions in Toronto?

All way better topics than a goal horn. I guess you value the sound of a goal horn way more than I do. If you gave me a thousand hockey topics goal horn, really? Am I really having this discussion? Insane !!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->