The King (Jeremy Roenick) speaks one more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarqui

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
handtrick said:
after my shock and anger have passed as a fan hearing what JR said, and have listened to Sportbash on ESPNradio on the way home and turned on "Pardon The Interruption" on ESPN tonight........JR has put HOCKEY front and center on the US sports media radar....they are talking hockey, BIG TIME, for the first time in months. You may say...for all the wrong reasons...and you'd be right.....but they are talking freaking hockey again....do you get it?

After a year of the silent treatment.....JR runs his mouth...says some reasonable stuff, followed by the outlandish "fans kiss my ass".....the national radio sports guys get their "hot soundbite"......talk about it....they have Ference and Roloson on Sportbash and they comment on the CBA..life without hockey....their passion...fans call in..and we are off.

Briliant I say....brilliant.......hockey needs a lightening rod right now to get the casual fan engaged again.....and JR...I thank you for it..... :clap:

If the game is so bad that they have to lower themselves to Neanderthal WWE marketing levels with idiotic outbursts like JR’s for fans to get interested, they might as well pack it in, put roller blades on and move on.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
bcrt2000 said:
i bet you anything JR is one of those players who reads blogs & forums like this too :)

thats the only reason i can think of why he was so pissed off about people saying players are spoiled
Roenick would have to be fully literate to read these posts, well most of these posts. I am not certain he is. He was , is and always will be a fool. He does not know how good he has had it and it will be interesting ( read:pathetic) to watch the million ways he will try to keep himself in the headlines after he retires. When nobody cares anymore- He'll be looking for a mic somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad