GDT: The Kids are Alright @ Montreal Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
I praised Peca a few games ago but he's not been as good the last two. Haley in for him is fine if it means he only plays 4-5 minutes and Batherson, Stuetzle, Norris, etc.. get more time.

Reactions: Alex1234

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Boys will be fired up for this one.

Too many goods things are happening for them to take their foot off the gas.

Drake continues with the streak.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Boys will be fired up for this one.

Too many goods things are happening for them to take their foot off the gas.

Drake continues with the streak.

Remember the Saturday's morning game?

This team is too inconsistent to not do that, especially on a back to back night.

I can see this team coming out flat and Murray having that off night, that he is being doing every second game (if he plays)

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

This team is too inconsistent to not do that, especially on a back to back night.

I can see this team coming out flat and Murray having that off night, that he is being doing every second game (if he plays)

The trick is make Murray THINK he's going in, and then yank him out at the last second before puck drop, thereby voiding the "off night" but still having him on the gamesheet so it counts!

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013

We will play hard against Montreal tonight.

Momentum is on our side, you’ll see.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I praised Peca a few games ago but he's not been as good the last two. Haley in for him is fine if it means he only plays 4-5 minutes and Batherson, Stuetzle, Norris, etc.. get more time.

Montreal radio saying Habs didn’t like Stuzle winking at Tkachuk when he broke Chariots face, so Haley dresses because Ottawa fears Habs will retaliate for the slight against Chariot.

this is how stupid hockey culture is. chariot cheap shots Stuztle, so Tkachuk opens up his face, Stiztle says “thanks, good job” and the Habs response is they’ve been disrespected by a rookie and he should watch out.

Hockey has to change.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Montreal radio saying Habs didn’t like Stuzle winking at Tkachuk when he broke Chariots face, so Haley dresses because Ottawa fears Habs will retaliate for the slight against Chariot.

this is how stupid hockey culture is. chariot cheap shots Stuztle, so Tkachuk opens up his face, Stiztle says “thanks, good job” and the Habs response is they’ve been disrespected by a rookie and he should watch out.

Hockey has to change.

Disagree, this is what I call entertainment. Montreal will be dumb to play that game tonight, I sure hope they do!

Reactions: InTkachukWeTrust

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Disagree, this is what I call entertainment. Montreal will be dumb to play that game tonight, I sure hope they do!

Even the idea I’m watching tonight and the Habs are going to continue to cheap shot Stiztle to me is sickening. If he gets hurt, my faith in NHL hockey will take another hit.

if you think it’s entertaining to see Stutxle get cross checked in the head - you’re wTching the wrong sport

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Even the idea I’m watching tonight and the Habs are going to continue to cheap shot Stiztle to me is sickening. If he gets hurt, my faith in NHL hockey will take another hit.

if you think it’s entertaining to see Stutxle get cross checked in the head - you’re wTching the wrong sport

Now I think you’re just being overly dramatic. Montreal is not going to go out to injure a guy on purpose. What is entertaining to me is the passion displayed by both teams over perceived slights. It may be silly but it’s fun. No, I’m not saying I want anyone to get seriously hurt.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013

I hope they have a good plastic surgeon because if they touch Stü tonight they will have their face rearranged.

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Now I think you’re just being overly dramatic. Montreal is not going to go out to injure a guy on purpose. What is entertaining to me is the passion displayed by both teams over perceived slights. It may be silly but it’s fun. No, I’m not saying I want anyone to get seriously hurt.

Stuz has been targetted hard. Could easily be concussed by the cross check to the head or the hit last night could of been a shoulder.

“overly dramatic” - what are you in 1950s husband training?

Oriole

Dec 28, 2018

Hockey has to change.
The Habs better watch their mouths. The Sens still owe Danault a face break for the stick to the throat of Stutzle. Someone's going to light him up. (legally of course)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Montreal is mad because they got their coach fired & are playing like crap & dropping in the standings. If they are upset because a rookie winked at his teammate after a fight they are grasping at straws for inspiration & bulletin board material. This should be another hard fought game between two teams that are much closer in talent now than they were at the beginning of the season & Montreal knows it & needs the two pts.

While Montreal should be a better team they are getting crappy goaltending & some of their younger players have not stepped up as much as Ottawa's younger players recently. Montreal looks in disarray for some reason & I'm not sure firing the coach was a smart move at all while Ottawa seems to be slowly trending in the right direction.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Stuz has been targetted hard. Could easily be concussed by the cross check to the head or the hit last night could of been a shoulder.

“overly dramatic” - what are you in 1950s husband training?

It’s cute how protective you are of Stützle. I get it though, he’s the prodigal son. Trust that he can take care of himself and have teammates that will protect him. The Habs are not exactly the most intimidating team either.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I wonder if Haley will finally find that elusive dance partner he's been looking for. He's like the bachelor but no one will accept his rose.

This is a statement game for Montreal. They’ll be up for it, I say Haley gets his dance partner tonight.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I wonder if Haley will finally find that elusive dance partner he's been looking for. He's like the bachelor but no one will accept his rose.

If Haley, or any of Watson, Gudbranson, J. Brown, had that Carkner (I don't give a toss if I get suspended I'm beating seven shades of shit out of this douche) mentality I'd be much more in favour of them playing. Mike Haley should beat the piss out of Danault tonight whether Danault likes it or not. This politely asking the offender to fight does nothing.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
If Haley, or any of Watson, Gudbranson, J. Brown, had that Carkner (I don't give a toss if I get suspended I'm beating seven shades of shit out of this douche) mentality I'd be much more in favour of them playing. Mike Haley should beat the piss out of Danault tonight whether Danault likes it or not. This politely asking the offender to fight does nothing.

The sicko's need a psycho.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
The sicko's need a psycho.

d0d344282da90de5f0aa01e82da9adfa.gif

Reactions: DrEasy

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I didnt notice Stü's wink at Brady. It looked more to me like he was smiling in a kind of surprised way. And Brady was smiling back in a sort of way that said remember that next time I say its your turn to vacuum roomie :) But i didnt notice a wink. Did i miss it?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Isn't our third line basically our first line?

Batherson is our best RW.
Norris is our best C.
Stützle is probably in the process of passing tkachuk offensively on LW.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Don't they have a young child with them? Yall acting like they 1st year college students ahah.

I'm in my 30s and still have no problem going several times a day lol I'm sure he could do it every few hours to have Condra level stamina to be ready by Thursday.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad