Line Combos: The Kid Line

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Defeated Oiler fan here. I've given up on my club. Just checking in to see what everyone thinks of Curtis Lazar. My team has beaten me down to the point of almost hating hockey. I've decide to cheer for and follow former Oilkings instead of following the KLowe gongshown (the worst record in the history of the game, but will he ever be fired?).

I think I'll buy a Lazar jersey. the Kid's a keeper. he's gonna be a Jarret Stoll type or better.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Defeated Oiler fan here. I've given up on my club. Just checking in to see what everyone thinks of Curtis Lazar. My team has beaten me down to the point of almost hating hockey. I've decide to cheer for and follow former Oilkings instead of following the KLowe gongshown (the worst record in the history of the game, but will he ever be fired?).

I think I'll buy a Lazar jersey. the Kid's a keeper. he's gonna be a Jarret Stoll type or better.

we love lazar. summed up

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
I agree, they've been among the best parts of the team this year, give them a bigger role.

Stone played 61 seconds of the entire 3rd period in Calgary. I just do not understand Maclean when he says best play and the guys with the hot sticks seem to sit for the more "veteran" players.

Pucks into the net is worth more.

Unless Stone was hurt - and I think that is not the case.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011

He's definitely a keeper. Skates hard on every shift. Finishes his checks. Hustles back to his own end. Competent in his own end. We're lucky to have him.

On a side note: I love the maturity displayed by Lazar and Ceci. Both these kids are so poised out there on the ice and seem to know what it takes to be a PRO in this league and remain accountable to your team mates. Combined with the offensive talent of other young players like Hoffman, Stone and Puempel, I think we're heading towards an above average offence in a couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->