The Jersey Thread III

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I would like to buy Patrik Laine/Boone Jenner jersey, Dmitri Voronkov/Samuel Knazko in the future. But I don`t know if they stay here. Besides our government has invented a stupid thing, a big tariff outside the European Union countries, so that people would buy less from these countries. It is done especially for Chinese products. And I don't want to pay on principle.

eriks24

May 16, 2013
I am looking to purchase CBJ Gamers from the early years of the franchise starting with Inaugural season in 2000-01 up to the 10th patch season in 2010-11 season.

There is tons of Modern/recent CBJ stuff out there... Trying to shake some Gamers loose from the CBJ earlier years. Message me directly here or send me an email if you have something I might be interested in Thanks.

Erik
[email protected]

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I am looking to purchase CBJ Gamers from the early years of the franchise starting with Inaugural season in 2000-01 up to the 10th patch season in 2010-11 season.

There is tons of Modern/recent CBJ stuff out there... Trying to shake some Gamers loose from the CBJ earlier years. Message me directly here or send me an email if you have something I might be interested in Thanks.

Erik
[email protected]

See the previous page.

Reactions: eriks24

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
I hope the org has something interesting coming through insofar as branding in the next couple years. I loved this reddit post,

"Columbus never went far enough with the name Blue Jackets. They should have bucked the "fans wear jerseys too" tradition and given each initial season ticket holder a locally-made, team-branded, navy blue blazer to wear to games.
As the years go on, the arena could sell pins, buttons and patches commemorating the best players, achievements and milestones. Inspired by the shiny jackets they see at games, heavy with stories, more fans want to buy their official Blue Jacket. It means more than a jersey. Every jacket is unique because it's decorated the wearer's chosen flair, celebrating their favourite players, the best playoff runs, or whatever other memories are special to them.
The team could also present these jackets to local dignitaries and sports heroes as a way to bond the team to the community."

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I hope the org has something interesting coming through insofar as branding in the next couple years. I loved this reddit post,

"Columbus never went far enough with the name Blue Jackets. They should have bucked the "fans wear jerseys too" tradition and given each initial season ticket holder a locally-made, team-branded, navy blue blazer to wear to games.
As the years go on, the arena could sell pins, buttons and patches commemorating the best players, achievements and milestones. Inspired by the shiny jackets they see at games, heavy with stories, more fans want to buy their official Blue Jacket. It means more than a jersey. Every jacket is unique because it's decorated the wearer's chosen flair, celebrating their favourite players, the best playoff runs, or whatever other memories are special to them.
The team could also present these jackets to local dignitaries and sports heroes as a way to bond the team to the community."
Damn, that’s actually a super cool idea.

Which means the org would never do it. Hell, they can’t even get their social media accounts to be worth anything.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
The “Blue Jacket” is not a sport coat, it’s a reference to a Civil War uniform. Handing out blue blazers just moves the team farther from the heritage that inspired the team name.

Reactions: DJA

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite

I'm sorry, but this is one of the lamest things I've ever heard. Are we sure this isn't satire?

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
I'm sorry, but this is one of the lamest things I've ever heard. Are we sure this isn't satire?
It’s not satire. A little over the top maybe. The point is, making a concerted effort to build some sort of tradition and culture. Which they have completely and utterly failed to do

Reactions: CPTN71

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
It’s not satire. A little over the top maybe. The point is, making a concerted effort to build some sort of tradition and culture. Which they have completely and utterly failed to do
I think the cannon is a unique tradition but other than that, I agree that the franchise is extremely bland and stale.

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

eriks24

May 16, 2013
I wonder if CBJ will have a Kivi patch this year on their jerseys like the JHM?

Last edited:

eriks24

May 16, 2013
I have about 50 jerseys and I want to go down to my favorite 5 or 6. They are 90% good / high end ones (several were $500 - $1000 and the rest are the expensive rack ones). Several were Meigray or CBJ Auctions. Would love to sell in bulk but I get reality. Any ideas on what to do? about 30-35 are CBJ...ish and half other interesting stuff. Examples: Foudy St P Day signed...Nash Atlanta ASG game worn and signed...Dorsett GW white and GW blue...Brassard rookie #32 signed...Werenski and Bjorkstrand Retros signed...Off their backs (Brassard, Balastik, Sestito)...GW Rychel, Svitov. Several of the real ones (or whatever they are...$300 ish ones) a few Nash...Brassard...Panarin...Jenner (white, blue and 3rds). Then other stuff: GW Kovalchuk Thrashers signed...Ribero GW w Dallas...Malhotra GW w Dallas...then a few Shelleys w rangers and Sharks...Brassard w Ottawa...Crosby Winter Classic baby Blue. And about 25 or 30 more. Some GW various and some just misc stuff that looked cool.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Interested in several of your GW jerseys in bulk sent you a direct message to connect. I am not too far from Dublin. Erik

Last edited:

tkeats

Jan 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
Looking to see if I can track down an old Vyborny jersey, anyone have any tips outside of checking places like Ebay and FB Marketplace?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->