The Jarmo Report (card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
My goodness. Are you seriously comparing what two players are doing who aren't close to each other in age? I didn't think your logic could get worse, but it did.
At times like this, I just remember how, per that poster, Steve Mason was supposedly not good enough to be an ECHL-level goalie, let alone NHL, and that anyone suggesting he could ever improve or bounce back or whatever was a hopelessly overoptimistic fool.

FlavortownGrinder

Feb 11, 2015
I honestly thought Bjorkstrand played tougher than expectations during his brief NHL stint last year.

I distinctly remember him leveling a couple players on open ice and winning some board battles. The way people talk you'd think he was a shoot-only, open-ice type.

I'm not saying he's going to win Selkes or become Lucic but the guy's not exactly a sack of feathers either.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
At times like this, I just remember how, per that poster, Steve Mason was supposedly not good enough to be an ECHL-level goalie, let alone NHL, and that anyone suggesting he could ever improve or bounce back or whatever was a hopelessly overoptimistic fool.

Help me out, if you could. My memory is failing me.

What were your predictions about RJ Umberger two years ago?

Reactions: Cowumbus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->