The intro to the top 50 was up on monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeycrazed07

Jun 15, 2002
Buena Vista, VA
www.hockeycrazed.com
Best way to get something done is to not come back and take your patronage away from HF.

Please.

Otherwise, stop complaining unless you're willing to pay for a site like HF, which might be in the future if people keep complaining about HF dragging these things out, as it were. It's a free site with volunteer work. Expect delays. And please, don't complain about it when it's out. You can offer a different opinion, but don't tell people their work is garbage when it's worth more than what you pay for it already.

/rant.
~Crazed.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
The list is done. Its been done for awhile. Why not just post it instead of writing an unnessecary intro piece?

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
as crazed said, quit complaining, obviously they are adding some touches to it to make it better or something came up and its delayed, chill....

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
Oh, yeah, the pay for info from HF went so well last time. They still owe me cash, cash that I'll never see. Not just me, either. I can completely see Dem's point.

/rant

(This is not meant as a rip on anybody, btw, I'm still very frustrated about the cash I paid out and didn't get back)

Edit: I'm taking alot back of what I said, because it doesn't apply to everybody, and isn't fair all-around. The boards are NOT a pay service, and a lot of people put a lot of time and money, all on their own, to keep these boards up, and these boards are vitually the only place I can find any info on a lot (Hell, most) players that I cannot see. While I think my point is valid, it doesn't have that much to do with the boards. Apologies to those who, out of their own pocket, keep these great boards up and running. I'm just still a little bitter about the money I'm not getting back. I guess, practically, I see the money that I'm not getting back going to sponsor these boards, which is something I would have considered anyway.

Last edited:

DR. Holiday

Marshall said:
Oh, yeah, the pay for info from HF went so well last time. They still owe me cash, cash that I'll never see. Not just me, either.

I can completely see Dem's point.

:handclap:

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Marshall said:
Oh, yeah, the pay for info from HF went so well last time. They still owe me cash, cash that I'll never see. Not just me, either. I can completely see Dem's point.

/rant

(This is not meant as a rip on anybody, btw, I'm still very frustrated about the cash I paid out and didn't get back)

Just so you know, HF doesn't owe you money. Shane Malloy, who used the rights to the name Hockey's Future owes you the money. It was a venture totally seperate from the site.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I do agree that it really isn't fair to complain about the timeliness of something offered by someone at the price of: free.

I think what has people frustrated is that on the HF Writers board someone set a date for the first component of the top 50 to be out, and then that date was ignored.

I have no problem waiting for something, especially when it is free, but perhaps complaints would be less of a problem if date's were not set for releases, especially if those dates are not met.

Either way, I look forward to seeing the list, whenever it is that it may be officially released.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Please guys, this is ridiculous. Are you trying to create a public outcry about this? There are threads already on the Service and Feedback board or the HF Staff board that are dedicated to this and if you want to post it there, do it at your own risk. It will come when it comes. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->