The Injury Thread, '23-24 Edition - Samuelsson (UBI, surgery, done for year), Girgensons (Ill, D2D), Bryson (eye), Power (face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
So with Mattias having his arm in a sling in the Skinner video we assume it was probably a shoulder surgery he had.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

f***ing why? I’m sorry- if he isn’t ready to put skates on, if he’s still recovering that much- this is just stupid. It accomplishes nothing.

It’s just the dumbest shit to me, and it wouldn’t trigger me so much if we hadn’t had setbacks and reaggravations. No one ever looked back and said “oh ya, stickhandling with a broken shoulder in a 2 foot gap by the bench really changed my game.” That’s beer league shit, and our pro squad is all about it. It’s a completely different heigh from blades and could arguably only be detrimental, but shit, what a warrior! This feels good, heading into golf season.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz28

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
f***ing why? I’m sorry- if he isn’t ready to put skates on, if he’s still recovering that much- this is just stupid. It accomplishes nothing.

It’s just the dumbest shit to me, and it wouldn’t trigger me so much if we hadn’t had setbacks and reaggravations. No one ever looked back and said “oh ya, stickhandling with a broken shoulder in a 2 foot gap by the bench really changed my game.” That’s beer league shit, and our pro squad is all about it. It’s a completely different heigh from blades and could arguably only be detrimental, but shit, what a warrior! This feels good, heading into golf season.
That's an asinine take. It's as simple as he came in to do his physical therapy and stopped by to watch the boys practice

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

You ever been injured playing hockey and still have the drive? Miss the stick in your hand and want to just mess around? This isn't training. It's a guy missing the sport. Your take is bizarre.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019

He's literally just chilling with the boys, calm down.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

Imagine thinking THAT has a risk of a setback.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005

possibly the worst take of the year

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad