The Hype Machine has 16.5 years to work with this one!! (16 month old)

Bryzga lol*

yeah, pretty impressive that he doesn't miss the ball going at that speed.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Sheez Louise, at least AO and SC could speak and keep their pants dry by the time people were hyping them.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
He already shoots harder than Patrik Stefan.

LOL

Thinking back, my cousin had this kid's skills at the same age and he started with Fisher-Price Roller Blades at 2. Unfortunately his parents put him into tae-kwon-do rather than organized hockey :madfire:

He's 14 now and an all-star baseball player.

Oh, what could have been. I keep trying to get him to give ice-skating another chance, but he's not into it.

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
That kid seems to be blocking the net pretty well. I can see Muckler acquiring his services till Emery is back.

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
That looks like an awesome golf swing as well. My first thought was "get this kid some clubs." He's got good weight transfer already.

I hope my kids will have that much fun doing something like that because I could play that game with my kid for hours.

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
The kid is a one-dimensional floater, he is doing nothing but waiting for a set-up. I smell a bust.

Yeah. He will drop, that's for sure. Probably 3rd or 4th round.

It would be funny if we knew the name, though, so in 2022 or whatever, we could see if the kid really gets drafted...

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Nah. I was thinking more of a stay at home defensemen. Look at him clear the zone with authority!

Stay at home defensemen don't just whack the puck indiscriminantly away from the net. This kid has zero hockey sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad