Movies: The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
f***ing pumped for this.

Bought the book but never got around to reading it, probably won't read it now with the movie coming out in the fall.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
My youngest daughter(16) has read all the books and we've seen all the movies together so she wanted her and I to go to this.
We did this last night and both thought it was very good, I'm not really into it but I enjoyed it.

Crazy world when it $120 for a father and daughter to have a dinner and movie night.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
My youngest daughter(16) has read all the books and we've seen all the movies together so she wanted her and I to go to this.
We did this last night and both thought it was very good, I'm not really into it but I enjoyed it.

Crazy world when it $120 for a father and daughter to have a dinner and movie night.

Regal does discount Tuesdays, i go on and off with a Regal unlimited subscription but when I don't have it Tuesdays are the only days I go. Depends on your market but it's like $5-7 depending where you live.

I really enjoyed this movie too, the 3rd act felt like it was a bit long but other than that I enjoyed it overall.

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Regal does discount Tuesdays, i go on and off with a Regal unlimited subscription but when I don't have it Tuesdays are the only days I go. Depends on your market but it's like $5-7 depending where you live.

I really enjoyed this movie too, the 3rd act felt like it was a bit long but other than that I enjoyed it overall.
My two pints for $25 at dinner certainly didn't help keep the expenses down :laugh:

Her older sister is away at school and my youngest will be gone in two years as well, so I don't mind getting some nights out with her regardless of the cost.
I know how fast the time goes and won't get these days back.

Thankfully both my girls love attending Leaf games with me so we will always have that.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
My two pints for $25 at dinner certainly didn't help keep the expenses down :laugh:

Her older sister is away at school and my youngest will be gone in two years as well, so I don't mind getting some nights out with her regardless of the cost.
I know how fast the time goes and won't get these days back.

Thankfully both my girls love attending Leaf games with me so we will always have that.
:laugh: Your two pints. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Finally got around to watching it. Definitely the weakest out of the 5. The time jumps were pretty annoying and the pacing wasn't very good at times. Still a decent movie though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad